`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I look at my grades?

Should I look at my grades?
I should be getting my BGS submission results notification via email sometime this afternoon (I submitted 50 cards from the January 45 day special). I've waited quite awhile for these cards, and have mixed emotions about checking my grades before they get here. What do you guys think? Would I be spoiling the suprise or should I check my grades before they get here?

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

Smile 
RE: Should I look at my grades?
(04-02-2012, 01:02 PM)jchavestx Wrote: I should be getting my BGS submission results notification via email sometime this afternoon (I submitted 50 cards from the January 45 day special). I've waited quite awhile for these cards, and have mixed emotions about checking my grades before they get here. What do you guys think? Would I be spoiling the suprise or should I check my grades before they get here?
You should check the grades before they get there. Knowing what you will get is a big difference against not knowing what you will get and having the feeling of disappointment afterwards. Plus, if you see something wrong, then you can act sooner and not later.

Just my thoughts and I hope you will appreciate them.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Well 49 of the 50 submitted are from the 1986-87 Fleer set, so hopefully all of those will be at least about an 8 final grade each.

I'll be sure to do a mailday thread w/scans when I get them in. Either way it will be great.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

I wouldnt look. Make it just like a box break Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-02-2012, 01:59 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I wouldnt look. Make it just like a box break Smile
Great idea! If you can resist the temptation, you are very strong!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]