`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Who has good Displaying ideas?

Who has good Displaying ideas?
well i want a good cool way to display a set that im currently working on. figured with all this work they deserve to be shown...somehow. I guess I could put them all in a binder but i'd like to see what ideas yall have. theres 150 autos im collecting so its gunna take up some real estate lol thanks for all the opinions
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

RE: Who has good Displaying ideas?
[Image: IMG_4494.jpg]

here is my most recent picture of mine. Cheap shelf from wal-mart, and some stands.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

nice!
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I've been trying to think of some way to display my Lincecum PC...it's going to take up a lot of room whatever it is, and I don't want to put them in a binder either. I'm thinking about just building something myself.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

I'm making the plans for a 48"x48" frame with museum glass and acid free matting. Going to throw my GQ collections in them, so I might need 4 or 5 of them. Ill post pics when it's finished.

If I ever finish my 1964 Topps Giants project I will make a custom frame that will separate each card by about half an inch. It will be huge lol.

I designed and built some shelves and bought some stands for my cards at a craft/hobby shop. I have not built anything since I was a cub scout thirty years ago, so the shelves are not perfect, but all they have to do is hold cards in magnetic cases.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I will get one of these when I purchase a new display cabinet.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10011055/

These are what I have now:

[Image: 145bc555.jpg]

[Image: PC172754.jpg]

[Image: PC172743.jpg]

[Image: PC172748.jpg]