`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thought I would share. Insane stuff!!

RE: Thought I would share. Insane stuff!!
(03-29-2012, 12:18 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: It looks like he sold his favorite card. Why would the guy do that lol. Some of those are just unreal how much they are worth and what people are willing to pay.
He just rebought an unslabbed gmmint copy of his fav. card that hes getting slabbed soon.

[Image: 4054726_orig.jpg]
Card he sold for 18k.

[Image: 1997-98FinestGoldEmbossedRefractorMJFront.jpg]
Card he just bought.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

that is impossible all for the 9.5's no jordan can be that high besides the jordan rookie 10 prestine but. i really dont see all of thoses jordan's 9.5 and who would spend more then a million dollars on jordan cards that is like for rich ppl ya know that is crazy i would buy a house or somthing better then cards if i had all of thoses i would give them too charity for kids

(03-31-2012, 10:17 AM)jay187 Wrote: that is impossible all for the 9.5's no jordan can be that high besides the jordan rookie 10 prestine but. i really dont see all of thoses jordan's 9.5 and who would spend more then a million dollars on jordan cards that is like for rich ppl ya know that is crazy i would buy a house or somthing better then cards if i had all of thoses i would give them too charity for kids
I would buy some punctuation and a spell checker.