`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matching PC pickups! (scan)

matching PC pickups! (scan)
Got both of these in the past few days. Bought one, traded for the other, just thought it was cool to get this nice card of both my PC players inside a week!

It's actually my lowest-numbered MJ too as I am slowly trying to make my MJ collection a little higher-end.

[Image: MJRichmondHighCourts001.jpg]

Love the whole 1998 Hardcourt product! Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: matching PC pickups! (scan)
nice. i almost picked up the grant hill mj /2300.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(03-27-2012, 11:23 AM)quavis Wrote: nice. i almost picked up the grant hill mj /2300.
Thanks. I pulled the Iverson/MJ /2300 a while back. That's a good-looking set as well.

Btw, did you see anything you liked in my org on our trade? That Total O MJ is calling my name! haha
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

nice pick ups

Sweet cards man.

Thanks guys!

Nice cards man. This is one of my favorte sets too. I love the wood look. Tough though because the wood chips easily. One of my favorite sets from this is the MJ Holding Court cards that have various players on them. Great looking stuff!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Awesome cards!! And from a really sweet set too! Congrats!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Just figured I'd post this here instead of starting a new thread, but I had another Mitch Richmond mailday. Got my highest-dollar card to date (tied with his 97-98 SP Authentic Sign of the Times)...1996-97 Ultra Platinum Medallion Edition. They aren't numbered, but beckett lists them as serialed to 250 so I'm happy to have picked it up on the cheap!