`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Brees Superfractor CRAZINESS

RE: Drew Brees Superfractor CRAZINESS
I've made him offers on it also. This is what happens when a guy with no clue has possession of such a card. they will literally expect the same kind of money as a George Washington autograph. In the end, he will probably either get 200-300 or get stuck with it
(03-19-2012, 11:28 AM)diablo71 Wrote: IF i won that card and the seller didnt sell it to me, because he didnt get what he wanted ... I would be PIIISSSSED!!! I would report him in a second
I would be hiring a lawyer and sue the crap out of him if I didn't get my card
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(03-19-2012, 03:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: 1. those are asking price, not sale prices
2. the brees isnt a rc
3. the brees isnt graded, like the lin
Exactly my point, the Brees had an asking price as well...yet its not ridiculous for the other players....true the Brees is not his RC, but it is BGS Graded 9.5...according to EBAY pic...still fathoms me.

(03-19-2012, 04:36 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: I would be hiring a lawyer and sue the crap out of him if I didn't get my card
you would have no legal recourse in this case. you cant force someone to sell to you

Shady, shady, seller. I hope the winner rips him a new one for feedback if he backs out of the transaction. Sad part is I think he owns a card shop in Illinois somewhere....

(03-19-2012, 05:05 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you would have no legal recourse in this case. you cant force someone to sell to you
When you list something on ebay and it sells then they have an agreement to sell the card to you.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

You should tell him, yea it does! and that your gonna message the winner bidder that if the seller backs out, you got messages stating that he is just doing so bc it didn't sell enough and that he's going to try and resell it later

(03-19-2012, 11:19 AM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: i messaged the guy after it sold for $222 and he said "the deal doesnt have to go through, fool! im gonna try to sell it again once the season starts" i also messaged the guy with the finest superfractor and he said he has to get $220..i offered 150, but he said that he would only break even and in that case he would keep it.

I'll admit, he does have some sick cards for sale.

(03-20-2012, 09:50 AM)trhannon Wrote: Shady, shady, seller. I hope the winner rips him a new one for feedback if he backs out of the transaction. Sad part is I think he owns a card shop in Illinois somewhere....

(03-20-2012, 10:31 AM)chads-cards Wrote: When you list something on ebay and it sells then they have an agreement to sell the card to you.
you still dont have legal recourse if you dont get the card. you can get your money back, but that's automatic through paypal and ebay

what do you believe is the case to be made for criminal or civil charges?