`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long until you start to worry?

RE: How long until you start to worry?
He's not shipping from Canada, is he? Sometimes it takes awhile longer if that's the case.
[Image: banner.png]

*Mattingly PC Featured in BSCM Dec. 2011

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly
NY Giants- Manning, Beckham, Cruz, Pierre-Paul

Rays- Kiermaier, Longoria, Souza
Cowboys - Aikman

(03-20-2012, 01:23 PM)Krangry Wrote: Dont you ship the same day as receiving payment, or the next day? A week is usually pretty standard unless he was notified before hand.

People should always ship with DC. Unless he can show you a receipt of a outgoing parcen to your zip i would be wary of whether or not he actually sent. Does he have a lot of good feedback?
I shipped the day after, but not every package makes it in a week. Yes, generally it only takes a week but I have gotten a package of cards 2 weeks after it was postmarked
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I can tell you by experience that the USPS is moving like molasses in January around here. It literally took them 3 days to get the package I shipped in the mailbox IN FRONT of the Post Office. I mailed and 3 days later it was scanned as accepted. I also had a package that took 12 days to get from Brooklyn to me just outside Philly. If they have good feedback I wouldn't worry too much YET.

I am at about nine months on one, myself. I sent mine right away, he said he got them but his end got "lost in the mail" and they were not insured (smart move when shipping $200+ worth of cardboard), so he sent another package with most of the cards damaged or missing. I cannot seem to close this one out. The kicker: He got his cards in a couple days and marked them "Rec'd" but has yet to leave feedback. I wonder why.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(03-21-2012, 02:20 PM)jonathani Wrote: I am at about nine months on one, myself. I sent mine right away, he said he got them but his end got "lost in the mail" and they were not insured (smart move when shipping $200+ worth of cardboard), so he sent another package with most of the cards damaged or missing. I cannot seem to close this one out. The kicker: He got his cards in a couple days and marked them "Rec'd" but has yet to leave feedback. I wonder why.

JonathanI
oh man, that sounds bad. i wonder where the missing cards landed. that one specific 200 bucks cardboard must land in my area.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

The Postal gods must have heard me, because they are here as of today.

(03-21-2012, 07:04 PM)patrickhef30 Wrote: The Postal gods must have heard me, because they are here as of today.
That is great.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-21-2012, 07:04 PM)patrickhef30 Wrote: The Postal gods must have heard me, because they are here as of today.
Nice!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Haha. Glad you got your cards. I think people worry too much. I usually ship twice a week or soon if I have the time. I never ship using dc. Ive never had any problems. Alot of the cards I ship I have extras 99% of the time incase. I would ship dc with higher end but not a few dollars. Also,sometimes people will click items shipped but they haven't really. I do this sometimes but tell them when i'll ship.As long as someone is communicating then there is nothing to worry about. Its the ones who sign in and ignore your request and comments that should make you worry.lol Also check the traders preferences. Smile Happy Trading
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.