`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IE login issues Computer Knowledge?

IE login issues Computer Knowledge?
Using IE i can't log in, the pop up box for id & pw doesn't appear. Since it's ok using google or AOL browser i think a setting in my explorer isn't enabled. Does anyone know if the pop up sign in box is an active-x, java or other?
I have tried the compatibility setting to no help. Any computer people know the pop up box association with IE as that is probably the issue.
Thanks for any help/ideas etc.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Smile 
RE: IE login issues Computer Knowledge?
(03-19-2012, 11:14 PM)krn001 Wrote: Using IE i can't log in, the pop up box for id & pw doesn't appear. Since it's ok using google or AOL browser i think a setting in my explorer isn't enabled. Does anyone know if the pop up sign in box is an active-x, java or other?
I have tried the compatibility setting to no help. Any computer people know the pop up box association with IE as that is probably the issue.
Thanks for any help/ideas etc.
When you are in the Beckett.com page, click the Forum tab, in that page click the login. It will take you to another page and it is a secured login page. Hopefully this works for you.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-19-2012, 11:20 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: When you are in the Beckett.com page, click the Forum tab, in that page click the login. It will take you to another page and it is a secured login page. Hopefully this works for you.
Thanks, i already went that route which didn't work. The only way it last worked was click log in, then click create account, next pg click the login icon on that page & the box to sign in popped up. That trick no longer works, just not sure if a setting on my IE is incorrect or maybe my IE needs to be re installed.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Smile 
(03-19-2012, 11:31 PM)krn001 Wrote: Thanks, i already went that route which didn't work. The only way it last worked was click log in, then click create account, next pg click the login icon on that page & the box to sign in popped up. That trick no longer works, just not sure if a setting on my IE is incorrect or maybe my IE needs to be re installed.
Then I am not much help anymore. I haven't used IE in ages. Hopefully, somebody can help you more.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

What version of IE are you running? Also go to Tools, Internet Options, Clear Browsing history. You can manage how much you want to delete at this stage. Close out browser and reopen. Also check if pop blocker is turned on. Or just switch to Firefox.

make sure you toggle compatibility mode...that's the usual problem for ie users