`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My BGS spoils...

RE: My BGS spoils...
I find meditation to be the key to ones internal peace.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(03-19-2012, 11:08 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Well since your REP works for BECKETT and this is a BECKETT site, maybe he should chime in and speak to his unhappy customers as opposed to just "reading". You are friends with who...bigboyd, the biggest shiller on ebay. congrats man, that is a great friend to have on here. he almost as well liked as you.
I'm his customer. He sees whats going on. He will not post, but he'll read a post if I ask him to.

I'm not friends with bigboyd. Don't know him from Adam. I am a happy customer of his though. That's what I always say, he's a good seller in my book. I have bought 100's of cards off of him and never a problem. Should I lie and say something else just to jump on someone's bandwagon? Not me. I speak it as I see it.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(03-19-2012, 11:18 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'm his customer. He sees whats going on. He will not post, but he'll read a post if I ask him to.

I'm not friends with bigboyd. Don't know him from Adam. I am a happy customer of his though. That's what I always say, he's a good seller in my book. I have bought 100's of cards off of him and never a problem. Should I lie and say something else just to jump on someone's bandwagon? Not me. I speak it as I see it.
your words-----"I'm his customer. He sees whats going on. He will not post, but he'll read a post if I ask him to."----------------
THIS MEANS HE SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST OR YOU ARE SO IRRELEVANT HE DOESNT CARE TO WASTE HIS TIME.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

You know Ron, I'm just curious why you're taking my thread so personally? Why is it that you think I'm slamming the submission and I'm not happy with the work you did?

You did everything I asked of you and then some...so why the attack mode? I'm pissed at BGS for ruining the card. Not you. Unless you wrote on it...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-19-2012, 11:19 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: your words-----"I'm his customer. He sees whats going on. He will not post, but he'll read a post if I ask him to."----------------
THIS MEANS HE SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST OR YOU ARE SO IRRELEVANT HE DOESNT CARE TO WASTE HIS TIME.
Charles Stabile, East Coast Regional Manager. NYC.

We have lunch every three months or so. We speak weekly. Feel free to reach out to him.

(03-19-2012, 11:19 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: your words-----"I'm his customer. He sees whats going on. He will not post, but he'll read a post if I ask him to."----------------
you know after reading how cozy he is with Bigboyd in other threads...i think Ronnie boy Shills bigboyds cards for him...THERE...i said it.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(03-19-2012, 11:23 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: You know Ron, I'm just curious why you're taking my thread so personally? Why is it that you think I'm slamming the submission and I'm not happy with the work you did?

You did everything I asked of you and then some...so why the attack mode? I'm pissed at BGS for ruining the card. Not you. Unless you wrote on it...

Come on Wendy that's not possible, I mean the only way that would happen was if Ron was taking the cards out of the loaders. Honestly I don't know why you would even do that unless your swapping the new loaders out for your old ones or for those cheap card saver sleeves. Millionaires are cheap like that.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(03-19-2012, 11:23 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: You know Ron, I'm just curious why you're taking my thread so personally? Why is it that you think I'm slamming the submission and I'm not happy with the work you did?

Wendy, I'm pissed at the constant negativity. I let it go for a couple of day thinking everyone would suck it up like adults and move forward. No matter how many times someone told you how nice your card were, you kept coming back the the problem card. It was like you had to make it known to everyone here, that you weren't happy. That reflects on me and my submissions. Even after telling you I would do my best to make it right, you still kept hammering the subject. Then I read your thread and yous say the "whole submission was ruined" because of your card. I just had enough at that point. Lump can say whatever he wants. The truth is, the only reason I do these submission is for the fun of it. Once it's not fun anymore, then it was a waste of my time.

(03-19-2012, 11:28 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Come on Wendy that's not possible, I mean the only way that would happen was if Ron was taking the cards out of the loaders. Honestly I don't know why you would even do that unless your swapping the new loaders out for your old ones or for those cheap card saver sleeves. Millionaires are cheap like that.
Yea, that's what I'm doing. I'm stealing supplies. Brand new, still in the wrapper.

After I steal them, Lump. I send them to your wife and she eats them with her morning feed.

[Image: IMG-20120320-01526.jpg]

(03-19-2012, 11:31 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Wendy, I'm pissed at the constant negativity. I let it go for a couple of day thinking everyone would suck it up like adults and move forward. No matter how many times someone told you how nice your card were, you kept coming back the the problem card. It was like you had to make it known to everyone here, that you weren't happy. That reflects on me and my submissions. Even after telling you I would do my best to make it right, you still kept hammering the subject. Then I read your thread and yous say the "whole submission was ruined" because of your card. I just had enough at that point. Lump can say whatever he wants. The truth is, the only reason I do these submission is for the fun of it. Once it's not fun anymore, then it was a waste of my time.
Guess we have different interpretations...

I was responding to everyone who made comments on the Brown in my thread, but I think that's courtesy to reply to people who comment in threads I create. You see it differently and that's okay.

Originally I wasn't going to make a post of my cards, but it just seemed like the thing to do. It wasn't done to get attention for the Brown, it was just a part of the submission results. Not going to leave it out...especially when the whole list is posted and there's a giant 5.0 sitting there. When I said it "ruined the whole submission" I wish you would have taken a step back and seen it as a statement of my cards only. I don't speak for others. Matter of fact, I'd think you would have noticed that by visiting the other results threads and reading my comments.

You said you were going to help with the Brown and I told you it wasn't necessary. I just like to fight my own battles and not rely on others for help, that's my upbringing. Didn't think we'd end up in a knuckle dragging throw down over it, that's all.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

C'mon guys, this is getting ridiculous. I am not looking to upset anybody here as I really enjoy this community on beckett and there are a lot of good members involved in this thread. But this is getting way too personal and besides the point. I dont understand why this thread isnt locked. I participated in this group submission and am happy with the results and Ron. Of course I didnt have a card damaged, so I understand Wendy's frustration there. But all you can do is move on and see if things can be made into somewhat of a positive I guess. BGS screwed up there and should do something to make that up. This was the first time I have ever had anything graded and Rons group submission made it possible for me to submit a small amount of cards and get a good deal on them. At $8 a card for the 20 day service, I cant beat that on my own. Also as a side note, I saw the same thing happening on SCF and it was $1 more a card when I saw it. I just dont see it as a scam or anything and it is my choice to join or not regardless of the price. I also just want to say that I do not know anybody personally involved with any of this but my experience with Rons group submission is a positive one and I plan on doing it again with him if he has them.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/