`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trading account newbee

RE: trading account newbee
I was upset about the pay to use the organize announcement, but I've grown to deal with it. I'll never pay it because when you subscribe to the OPG, you get it anyway. I don't need the OPG 12 months out of the year, so when I don't subscribe, I don't trade. I think it was bad business by Beckett...especially how the active long time members got screwed....I for one continued to subscribe throughout the time the site ran HORRIBLY for so long....only to get a slap in the face by having my organize turned off and ZERO compensation for the days and days the site was down. But it is what it is, and Beckett gave everyone a heads up long in advance before it happened. I have zero respect for Beckett...I stick around because of the community.

(03-12-2012, 01:21 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Beckett let EVERYONE know through threads and email a few months before hand that THAT was gonna happen.

Hate to be rude BUT........ Not caring about a rule they made known MONTHS in advanced is like saying I don't care about your rules.

That is like saying why do I have to pay insurance and excise tax for my car ?
When you don't pay for your insurance it gets canceled right ?
I hear you, but you don't seem to hear me.

Because of the site running so badly, I was unable to access my organize at any time that I was able to get online. When I finally was able to get online at the same time the site was working, the change was made and I was locked out.
Because of their initial ineptitude, I am unable to use the site now that it actually works. That's my beef.

Hope I wasn't rude, there.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(03-12-2012, 04:50 PM)wickabee Wrote: I hear you, but you don't seem to hear me.

Because of the site running so badly, I was unable to access my organize at any time that I was able to get online. When I finally was able to get online at the same time the site was working, the change was made and I was locked out.
Because of their initial ineptitude, I am unable to use the site now that it actually works. That's my beef.

Hope I wasn't rude, there.
I hope you noticed thou. It have been registered here for 10 years just about.
I was here before the change and after. I know what it was like.
Still could have been done before.

For months I tried to get into my organize. I saw other people were getting in from time to time, so I figured I should be able to as well. I could not. Every time I tried to come in over several MONTHS the organize function was not accessible due to the error message of the week.

To say I could have done it is to basically suggest I should have quit my job and stopped eating and sleeping until I got in. Forgive me, but this company isn't worth that.

Have I been clear? I tried and tried and tried and, due to the site being a giant piece of junk at the time couldn't. The first time I was finally able to get in was the first time I was locked out unless I paid the extor...er...fee of $19.99, or I could pay the $90 for a pricing guide no one trusts that doesn't even have cards listed to proper teams. I'm not doing either of those things. My inability to get my org down under 100 was NOT for lack of trying but was due to the site's inability to work.

Unless you really do think I should have quit my job, in which case we're completely done with this conversation.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I pay for the online price guide

but i will be cleaning my org soon
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)