`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: You know what I love to see.....

RE: OT: You know what I love to see.....
I've had this action too!! I had a guy show me some stuff from a haul he got at the expo. He offered it to me in person for $100, that's what he was listing it at. I declined, told him I'd wait until the auction. He did a BIN-$100 a few times before I ended up winning the regular auction for $20.00....

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

LOL I love these stories,

Back here about 3 months ago, there was a nice 2 color Doug Flutie patch auto on the bay for $100 or best offer, I offered $80 and he declined it. Flash forward now, last week I get the same card for $45 with a nicer patch.

[Image: vwCQq.jpg]

i had a seller wanted $120 for a landry printing plate from donruss threads, for about 2 years it was listed that way, wouldnt take any offers. finally put it up and i got it for $20
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I am getting tired of the fools on ebay listing cards I want for astronomical prices... I have no problem making them fair offers, but they are insane on some of their crazy listed prices... and a lot of times not willing to negotiate... it makes me sick... talk about GREED... I hope some of them NEVER sell...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin