`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just purchased tickets for the National Convention....WooHoo...

RE: Just purchased tickets for the National Convention....WooHoo...
Holy Cow thats awesome T!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-11-2012, 10:01 PM)kollectornet Wrote: Yes, hopefully we can meet up. I bought my ticket online yesterday. This is my first time attending and I didn't want to miss out on buying a pass early. Also, I don't want to wait in line so I had to upgrade to the "head of the line" auto pass. I have to get Mr. Ripken to sign a ball that I have that he hit, I will decide later who else to get autographs of.
Where did you purchase that "head of line" auto pass? I didn't think the auto tickets were on sale yet. Plus with two 11 year old boys I don't want to bore them with standing in line all day.

(03-11-2012, 10:23 PM)branesergen Wrote: Holy Cow thats awesome T!
Thanks D!!! You'll have to catch me up on your Magic needs and if I find any I'll scoop them up Big Grin
***Does anyone know if when buying an auto ticket when it comes to standing in line if my boys can stand with me even though they are not getting an auto?****

This is a BIG concern!!!!
Thanks ALL for the GREAT advice!!! Big Grin

They should be able to wait with you but may not be able to walk up to the signing table with you. Just give one of them the camera and tell them to take lots of pics. Have fun!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

completely green with envy T Smile hope you have a great time and know you're gonna find tons of saweet RayRays Smile

what date is it ???

I wish it comes to Florida in the near future (Orlando, Tampa, or Jacksonville would be my top picks).
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

glad its in baltimore this year.. closer to me and more realistic chance of going.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Make sure you go on "Raid" day, when the men in suits show up for the counterfeiters, forgers, etc.... Smile
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-12-2012, 01:56 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Make sure you go on "Raid" day, when the men in suits show up for the counterfeiters, forgers, etc.... Smile
Yeah there's a video on You Tube of someone being carried away halfway through last years show.

Five days of sportscard heaven!! Have a great time!!

(03-12-2012, 10:03 AM)pbean Wrote: completely green with envy T Smile hope you have a great time and know you're gonna find tons of saweet RayRays Smile

what date is it ???
Still waiting on them to release the date Ripken is signing to know the dates I'm attending. But the show runs from Aug 1 - 5 Smile
Thanks Jeremy that sounds like a plan. I would love to have my pic taken with Ripken but not sure if that's allowed Big Grin

(03-12-2012, 07:04 AM)jeremy0998 Wrote: They should be able to wait with you but may not be able to walk up to the signing table with you. Just give one of them the camera and tell them to take lots of pics. Have fun!

(03-12-2012, 10:37 AM)djohn Wrote: I wish it comes to Florida in the near future (Orlando, Tampa, or Jacksonville would be my top picks).
I'm sure it will be there eventually and I will be envying you Smile
(03-12-2012, 12:16 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: glad its in baltimore this year.. closer to me and more realistic chance of going.
Hope you can make it Smile
(03-12-2012, 02:13 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Yeah there's a video on You Tube of someone being carried away halfway through last years show.

Five days of sportscard heaven!! Have a great time!!
Thanks guys!!! You have a link to that video. I'd like to watch it Smile

Have a blast! Sounds exciting!