Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 2012 Spring Training autograph haul

RE: My 2012 Spring Training autograph haul
(03-11-2012, 10:30 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: I agree!!Big Grin
I love the Topps Tribute cards, they look sweet signed...just make sure you use a Staedtler!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Thats awesome! Glad to see your doing well getting auto's. Definitly hope I can snag a couple Taillon, McCutchen and Cole auto's myself. Went to a game yesterday and got most of the Twins players in their minor league camp so that was fun, got most of the bigger prospects so that was good. Wish I had a scanner to post all my treasures! lol...

Niceness... Didn't have any fun did ya?
pm me your address and I'll send you this Slaten 4x6:
[Image: slatenball.jpg]

Nice haul.

Looking at all your autos I have to say that if they were all on blank white paper, the only one I would be able to read would be Bill Virdon's. All the rest don't appear to be legible. I don't mean to rain on your parade because they are all very cool and getting that many is a great achievement. I just think it would be nice if the players would sign so you could make out some of the letters in their names.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html