`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
base for base?

base for base?
im looking for lakers and clippers from 2008- present. i will send you the same years or whatever you like just let me know what team and how many. i have over 600 trades here.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

RE: base for base?
We ain't traded in a minute. Check me. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Jumping on the Clippers Bandwagon MrHurtado? Never saw you tryin to trade for there stuff back in the day LOl
Smile 
(03-11-2012, 08:05 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Jumping on the Clippers Bandwagon MrHurtado? Never saw you tryin to trade for there stuff back in the day LOl
+1
Smile Long have I waited for a reply to agree upon.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-11-2012, 08:05 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Jumping on the Clippers Bandwagon MrHurtado? Never saw you tryin to trade for there stuff back in the day LOl
Actually, in a couple of trades he and I have done he's grabbed a few Clippers. That was before Griffin even.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards
Smile 
(03-11-2012, 11:13 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Actually, in a couple of trades he and I have done he's grabbed a few Clippers. That was before Griffin even.
After Griffin, he went all in to jump in the bandwagon? If yes, that makes sense. If no, that doesn't add up.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

i might have some base that you might like, let me know.

edit: i would be interested in any tim duncan's, kyle korvers, deron williams or jordan legacy collection cards that you have.