`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Magicpapa where are u?

Magicpapa where are u?
Anyone know what happened him? He was on here alot before the new website launched he was aswome and sent me a ton of cardsand would always send a ACE card and put magicpapa on it. I loved getting a mailday from him!!! Any info??

Thanks
duke4439
[Image: Strawberry-Signature.jpg][Image: QRwV1.png]

RE: Magicpapa where are u?
He made himself vanish.

He "retired" for the most part. I still see or hear from him once in a while as I'm sure he still lurks around the boards. mostly on another forum if and when he does post something. but if were lucky enough he posts here once in a blue moon, along with another long time member Birchler.
no org, please do not send trade requests

thanks for the info!! Man i loved reading his threads and askning him questions!!! i have never got the sticker magicpapa auto i see a pic of it lol!!!

my joke aside, as of 2009, he was a member of another board that came about when Beckett flushed. He and a lot of my favorites went with the others. ru4scuba, oldkentuckyshark... I didn't have a lot of deals with them, but those guys were cool. Onionring. I've noticed you've stuck around stepper. It's good to see familiar names. Has he actually retired, retired?

Made this for him in '09.
[Image: 2009PJMAMPSE.png]
(03-11-2012, 09:30 AM)duke4439 Wrote: thanks for the info!! Man i loved reading his threads and askning him questions!!! i have never got the sticker magicpapa auto i see a pic of it lol!!!
lol, I still have a magic papa auto somewhere. Wanna trade? Smile

AWSOME!!! the sticker on???

Yeah I read where he said he was pretty much out of it quite awhile back
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Those were the good ol' days!!!

what happened to bgtmasteroftikidi or something like that. I talked to him sometimes and he was always posting some good cards for trade. He got banned for a year for badmouthing the site and reposting deleted threads like 20 times lol. But he was a good trader , i dnt know if that year is up or not or if he would come back anyway

they were! a lot of the original beckett users are over on another board after so many site changes here. fun to go look at there buckets or such and drool for a while. awesome cards he sent you guys. among other things he offered this up to me once and I jumped at the chance

[Image: griffeypatch-1.jpg]

no org, please do not send trade requests