`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Question about BGS graded Round 1 Autos

Newbie Question about BGS graded Round 1 Autos
I'm trying to find out how many high grade Round 1 autos BGS has graded. Searched through the site and couldn't find the results. If anybody can point me to where i need to go i'd appreciate it.

Round 1 autos are notorious for chipping and when i recently found a BGS 9 Auto 10 Rich Franklin i immediately bought it and kind of overpaid at $100. I've never seen a Round 1 auto graded 9.5 or 10. This was the highest grade i ever saw. Did i overpay or get a decent deal?

RE: Newbie Question about BGS graded Round 1 Autos
You can check here:
http://www.beckett.com/grading/pop_report

There is 1 Franklin BGS 9 which I guess is yours. There are 3 Franklin BGS 9.5 though. I don't see any other Round 1 autos that are 9.5. If you like the card you got a good deal. If you bought it to flip it, probably not that good.

Thanks for the link. Wow! The population is real low on high grade UFC Round 1 autos. My suspicion was right about that. But unfortunately i got the only card that has three 9.5's. D'OH

Rich Franklin was a redemption I believe which is why a large amount of his autos receive much higher grades. I have been seeing a lot of Beckett Authenticated Autos from Round 1 instead of getting actual grades because of the low grades.