`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Manning is in Denver right now!!!

Peyton Manning is in Denver right now!!!
GIGGITY!!!!!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Peyton Manning is in Denver right now!!!
And going to AZ in the AM, do you really think he signs before talking to more than one team? NO CHANCE
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

There are only 2 teams that he will more than likely sign with, the Cowboys or the Raiders.

Denver is never loyal to their QB's (except Elway), and Peyton knows that as well as I really don't think he will want to play with Elway as his Boss either.

AZ Can't afford him, neither can Miami, and Peyton wants to win now, instead of having little brother show him up.

The Cowboy's are tired of Mr Choke Romo, they know they will never make it to the SB with Romo as the QB, and The Raiders have money to spare, and after their showing this season, they have the ability to make it to the SB, all they need is a decent QB
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-10-2012, 04:00 AM)shezdoni Wrote: There are only 2 teams that he will more than likely sign with, the Cowboys or the Raiders.

Denver is never loyal to their QB's (except Elway), and Peyton knows that as well as I really don't think he will want to play with Elway as his Boss either.

AZ Can't afford him, neither can Miami, and Peyton wants to win now, instead of having little brother show him up.

The Cowboy's are tired of Mr Choke Romo, they know they will never make it to the SB with Romo as the QB, and The Raiders have money to spare, and after their showing this season, they have the ability to make it to the SB, all they need is a decent QB
That's the funniest thing I've ever heard haha. He's only going to meet with Denver, az, and Miami...that's it. They have already said he's not meeting with anyone else.

(03-10-2012, 08:58 AM)cody_allen Wrote: That's the funniest thing I've ever heard haha. He's only going to meet with Denver, az, and Miami...that's it. They have already said he's not meeting with anyone else.
Can you link that please
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Hello Peyton, bye bye Timmy!

I actually think that this is the best case scenario for both of these players. Manning to Denver and Tebow to Miami. It's a win-win...if only John Fox can shut his mouth and let Peyton run the offense. That will be the biggest challenge.

KC, you already have a QB. He's not the best guy, but he's not the worst choice either. You'll learn to love Orton. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

It will never happen....I still say Miami.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

no way hes coming to the cowboys, that is the funniest thing i heard today ...TY....
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

(03-10-2012, 08:58 AM)cody_allen Wrote: That's the funniest thing I've ever heard haha. He's only going to meet with Denver, az, and Miami...that's it. They have already said he's not meeting with anyone else.
Don't be suprised if he meets with Houston. He would be a perfect fit with Johnson and Foster.

I agree he would be great in Houston but I really think they will stick with schaub.