`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like RGIII is going to Washington

RE: Looks like RGIII is going to Washington
(03-09-2012, 10:48 PM)lynellauto Wrote: I was wanting to pick a RG3 auto up.Now that he will prob be going to the Skins,im in no rush now to pick one up.Redskins need more offense than Griffin to be successful and I dont see it IMO.They way overpaid,but then again,my Saints gave up the whole draft and some of the next to get Ricky Williams,lol!
Yup, they basically put themselves in a draft hole to pick up Ric...I mean Robert. Man I hope it goes better for them
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

"Don't count your eggs before the hen lays them, they might end up scrambled"

Everybody seems to think that Indy has their heart set on Luck, and Indy is playing it pretty smart by letting people believe that, but I think there is going to be a big surprise come draft day, and who is picked #1, I won't be surprised when it is not Luck Wink
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-10-2012, 04:05 AM)shezdoni Wrote: "Don't count your eggs before the hen lays them, they might end up scrambled"

Everybody seems to think that Indy has their heart set on Luck, and Indy is playing it pretty smart by letting people believe that, but I think there is going to be a big surprise come draft day, and who is picked #1, I won't be surprised when it is not Luck Wink
as much as i dont want that to happen...i agree with you, INDY might shock alot of people

[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(03-10-2012, 04:05 AM)shezdoni Wrote: "Don't count your eggs before the hen lays them, they might end up scrambled"

agreed Smile

a few thoughts:

1. the redskins can fire their scouting dept for a couple years (if they actually had one)
2. they do need more offense - oline and wr especially - but they are WAY under the cap, and can bring in a top tier wr, and ol help, and still have money left over (i think they are 26 million under the cap)

well I know theres talk about them getting Coulston but I think we need o line more than anything and the defense needs to go back to a 4-3 Just let Orakpo keep his hand in the dirt go after the qb instrad of him in coverage is not working imo
Photobucket

(03-09-2012, 11:08 PM)rogue655 Wrote: [Image: rg3contenders.jpg]
That is sick
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

I remember back here less than a month ago someone asked if we thought Sam Bradford would ever bounce back.

I think I can say with almost certainty that Sam Bradford is going to bounce back now.