`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay continues to play games with me!

RE: Ebay continues to play games with me!
Some people were born without logic & common sense. And unfortunately, ebay is crawling with those people.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(03-09-2012, 12:05 AM)vinnie900 Wrote: leave positive with a negative comment....at least people reading his feedback will see the negative comment.
actually, you arent allowed to do that. the comment will be deleted, and you risk an account suspension if you do so

seriously, they actually have a policy about it

(03-09-2012, 09:14 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: actually, you arent allowed to do that. the comment will be deleted, and you risk an account suspension if you do so

seriously, they actually have a policy about it
And it's things like this that keep pushing people away, one customer at a time... Until eventually they are no more relevant than any of the billions of other places to shop. Sure, there will be a entire generation who will always remember what a powerhouse they once were, with generations who think they're a joke to follow.

[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

If you filed unpaid after 7 days, just go into the claim and close it. You will receive your fees back at least. Just move on, that's what you gotta do.