`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck=Card values...

RE: Peyton Manning/Andrew Luck=Card values...
I'm still shooting for my first Peyton Manning auto. Out of all the current QB's in the NFL, his auto is still top of my wants list.

He's a guaranteed cert for the Pro Football Hall of Fame one day. His cards will always be sought after.

Manning has done it all in the NFL. Andrew Luck is potentially the first pick of the 2012 draft. That's the only stat next to his name so far.

Don't get me wrong, I would be ecstatic to pull an auto of Andrew Luck, but he has a long way to go in his career.

I think Manning will hold if not go up. As for Luck I think his stuff will start out hot and then his prices will drop. Colts went 2-14 without Manning just shows you how well Manning really is and how bad the Colts really were. They are losing their top WR and bringing in a Rookie QB. I dont see him doing anything like Newton who actually had a great WR to throw to. Luck will remind me of Sanchez and Bradford. Without people to throw to he will drop from the hot seat. Well Bradford anyway. He is a good QB just needs WR's. Sanchez on the other hand - yeah.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-08-2012, 04:10 PM)branesergen Wrote: I think Manning will hold if not go up. As for Luck I think his stuff will start out hot and then his prices will drop. Colts went 2-14 without Manning just shows you how well Manning really is and how bad the Colts really were. They are losing their top WR and bringing in a Rookie QB. I dont see him doing anything like Newton who actually had a great WR to throw to. Luck will remind me of Sanchez and Bradford. Without people to throw to he will drop from the hot seat. Well Bradford anyway. He is a good QB just needs WR's. Sanchez on the other hand - yeah.
Yeah this will be Mark Sanchez' fourth year as a pro. He showed a lot of promise, but his ceiling for improvement is low. Hiring Tony Sparano as the Jets OC shows we have every intention of sticking with a "ground and pound" offense.

With Manning on the sidelines the Colts went from regular playoff contenders to having the worst record in the NFL. He's a rare talent. Even with his injury setbacks, teams are going to be falling over themselves to sign him.