`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Albert Pujols

Albert Pujols
well hello again. some time back i posted about the pujols buyback auto that i bought as well as the auto ball. well both came back yesterday.
the buyback had to go to james spence. they as well could not authenticate it due to several reasons. the ball went to psa/dna. they too could not authenticate it due to several reasons as well. so needless to say, i am stuck with a auto ball and auto buyback that i do not if they are fake or real.
so, anyone have any other ideas on where i can send them to to find out?
thanks

RE: Albert Pujols
How about back to the sellers you bought them from for refunds?

Several people told you those were sketchy at best. What did Spence and PSA/DNA charge you to look at them? You could have saved yourself those fees and I would press the sellers to pay the fees you incurred from the authentication companies.

(03-08-2012, 02:01 PM)david campos Wrote: How about back to the sellers you bought them from for refunds?

Several people told you those were sketchy at best. What did Spence and PSA/DNA charge you to look at them? You could have saved yourself those fees and I would press the sellers to pay the fees you incurred from the authentication companies.
+1 , you were told by a TON of people to send em back, and they arent real. Woulda saved you some time / money had you taken some friendly advice Smile
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

If either of the two authenticators you submitted items to can not authenticate the autos, you should just accept the fact that they are not legit. I think the reason is obvious as to why they can not authenticate them, don't you?

For the most part i would stay far far away from buyback auto's all together. Also i would refrain from buying autographed items such as baseballs, photos, bats etc.... from unauthenticated sources and use sources such as PSA/DNA, MLB etc... Just would save you a ton of time/money/stress trying to figure out if they are real. Spend the little extra cash and buy something you know for a fact that it is real !
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

lesson learned people. thanks for the feedback.

I never did get to see the autos. Why did they decline? Did they give reason/s for not authenticating them?

Do you have pic of the auto? If you want a Pujols auto I suggest you get him direct at one of his signings. I have a couple, and it's money we'll spent IMO!

sorry snappy. yes lesson learned...don't purchase buybacks unless already slabbed..if it sounds too good to be true- it prob is..just buy legit no questions asked stuff when it comes to autos

[Image: 001-29.jpg]
[Image: 002-16.jpg]
[Image: 003-8.jpg]

for those that havent seen the card here it is. also, the sheet that James Spence sent back.
now on the bright side, the guy that i bought it from i have stayed in contact with. i told him what happened and we figured something out. he is sending me a cut auto of Nolan Ryan that already been slabbed by beckett. i will post the pic as soon as i get it.
thanks