`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fake or Not Fake Tom Brady

Fake or Not Fake Tom Brady
Still looking for a real Tom Brady card, but with so many fakes out their it's impossible. Can't understand anyone with a Tom Brady Playoff Contenders Auto not having it grading? It just send up red flags. Today I thought I finally found a dealer with a real one, BUT! Red Flags came up. First red flag it the bid price is at $1,737 which is up there even for Tommy possible shilling attempt. Second alot of pics (nice!) wait their seems to be two different cards, but they both seem to have the same grading ID number. Look not at the card but the casing. The Beckett casing on one is shinier and the auto 10 sticker spacing it off. But it looks as if the IDs and the Cards are the same. I think the dealer has a real one that he's keeping and bought a fake asian one or made a nice photo copy and just copied all the information from one case to the other. With single card being worth over $1,000 and a real grading ID no one would notice if the looked up the ID number because it comes from a real graded Brady. Tell me what you think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/00-TOM-BRADY-PLA...1c244b9c9a

RE: Fake or Not Fake Tom Brady
That is legit, those Auto grade pieces move around so that's why it looks different. Also Teg is a good seller. I have the same card, but a lower corner grade.

[Image: DSC05751.jpg]

I got mine for 1,165, but the ones with the higher subs like that one, .5 away from being a 9.5 tend to sell higher. If you could stomach one like mine you can save a good chunk of change.

Then can you explain the shill bidding. Look at the active bidders one has 100% biding with this guy and the other 23% and both have alot of retractions. Those accounts with alot of retracts are those shilling because of shill attempts that failed and they don't want to pay for the item. And want to attempt to shill it right away. Your card is priced just right and I don't think for a .5 higher grade someone is willing to pay $600 more.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Looks legit..

Ahh I see that one 100% bidder, looks fishy, lots of bid retractions.