`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidental negative feedback left.

Accidental negative feedback left.
I recently completed my first trades on the site and everything has been perfect. I accidently left a negative feedback rating for "johlix" but it was a perfect trade and perfect cards. I am not sure why it was not a five star rating. I made sure it was left on my computer and not on my phone.

I am new to the site and it has been a great experience. All the members I have traded with have been excellent especially "johlix".

I would never leave a negative feedback without trying to fix the issue with the other trader first.

I just wanted to let the forum that "johlix" is an excellent trader and I by no means meant to hurt his reputation or trade rating on the site. I wish there was a way to go in and fix it from what I understand it is not possible. If anyone knows of a way to change it please let me know.
Todd

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

RE: Accidental negative feedback left.
[quote='trobbi33' pid='1933639' dateline='1331223196']
I recently completed my first trades on the site and everything has perfect. I accidently left a negative feedback rating for "johlix" but it was a perfect trade and perfect cards. I am not sure why it was not a five star rating. I made sure it was left on my computer and not on my phone.

I am new to the site and it has been a great experience. All the members I have traded with have been excellent especially "johlix".

I would never leave a negative feedback without trying to fix the issue with the other trader first.

I just wanted to let the forum that "johlix" is an excellent trader and I by no means meant to hurt his reputation or trade rating on the site. I wish there was a way to go in and fix it from what I understand it is not possible. If anyone knows of a way to change it please let me know.
Todd

There is a way to do it. You can retract the negative by going to the person you accidently left the feedback for and have the neg removed. It has to be done mutually. Everyone makes mistakes when starting out on Ebay. You can get this taken care of without any harm to either of you.

This what not on Ebay but on this site.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Here's the thread you need to go to for the info on getting it taken care of.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471083.html

They have a list and just need to add to yours to it and they will get it taken care of.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Thanks pens1fan. I left a post. Hope it can be fixed soon. Feel horrible about it.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Thanks Todd. Im glad you enjoyed the trade and appreciate the quick response to the feedback issue.

+1 to this list

(03-08-2012, 12:34 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Here's the thread you need to go to for the info on getting it taken care of.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471083.html

They have a list and just need to add to yours to it and they will get it taken care of.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

It can be taken care of.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

I have had it happen to me too. They will get it fixed when the cure for cancer has been found, and we are all riding around in hover-cars! Haha! I hope that they have it fixed soon, and good on you, Todd, for putting this out there for Jeff!

Randi

(03-09-2012, 11:08 PM)rayeates Wrote: I have had it happen to me too. They will get it fixed when the cure for cancer has been found, and we are all riding around in hover-cars! Haha! I hope that they have it fixed soon, and good on you, Todd, for putting this out there for Jeff!

Randi
wow.... but kind of laugh at that... like with the trade match up thingy they said was going to happen
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)