`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apologies for my recent absence.

Apologies for my recent absence.
I've been on here very little lately with a few things that I've had going on. Work's been busy because of a looming deadline, had some car troubles which kind of forced me to buy a new car (well, it didn't force me to, but since I hate working on cars and it would have cost me just as much to fix it, I figured I'd buy a new car with a warranty, lol), and other "stuff" going on around here. Anyways, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and will get out any trades that haven't already been sent out, reply to any messages that have been going unanswered, etc. Thanks to the other mods for keeping things in check around here.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Apologies for my recent absence.
Hey man was wondering where u were, glad everything is ok and glad your back was kind of missed reading some of those post you put up sometimes Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

hey jason glad things are alright. yeah now we don't have to read a post of where is jason aka xstream.... our super mod. By the way got any packages you weren't expecting.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Smile i miss you, man hugs
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-08-2012, 07:57 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: hey jason glad things are alright. yeah now we don't have to read a post of where is jason aka xstream.... our super mod. By the way got any packages you weren't expecting.
If you've sent it within the last week, then no. WHICH YOU NEED TO STOP DOING!!!!!!! Smile My wife doesn't get home until late late and she has the mailbox key, so maybe I'll wake up to something.
(03-08-2012, 09:35 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Smile i miss you, man hugs
"dap" Smile
(03-08-2012, 03:24 PM)kevinr Wrote: Hey man was wondering where u were, glad everything is ok and glad your back was kind of missed reading some of those post you put up sometimes Smile
Yeah, I've been trying to get a couple things accomplished on here, like uploading pictures of all of my cards for trade and put them on Photobucket. After I'm done with that (many more to go), then I need to scan my Pistons cards and put them in the system and then make a thread for them. Smile But scanning takes forever.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards
Smile 
(03-08-2012, 10:46 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: "dap" Smile
"daps back" Smile
someone "poked" us Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?