`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Jumbo HTA Hobby Box Anyone Get Duped on the Bay?

RE: 2012 Topps Jumbo HTA Hobby Box Anyone Get Duped on the Bay?
(03-08-2012, 12:03 AM)giants1957 Wrote: i use to buy pre-sell boxes with a seller with less than 200 FB's ....i learnmy lesson to buy from the power sellers instead
+1!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

why would u buy off the bay anyway? especially presells or cases or boxes...why not blowout?
i would NEVER buy unopened product off the bay unless it was out of production

(03-08-2012, 12:54 AM)Vols-1 Wrote: Like bigboydsportscards Smile
ive had the best like buying from smaller sellers, wouldnt by a pack of gum from bigoydsports.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-08-2012, 10:26 AM)mikmouse24 Wrote: why would u buy off the bay anyway? especially presells or cases or boxes...why not blowout?
i would NEVER buy unopened product off the bay unless it was out of production
A lot of times you can get it cheaper, plus you get eBay bucks
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(03-08-2012, 05:54 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: A lot of times you can get it cheaper, plus you get eBay bucks
+1 there is some pretty good sellers out there, who can give ya way better deals than blowout and big t, etc. I have never gotten a hit worth mentioning buying from blowout or dacardworld but got a case of 08 bowman draft, hit 2 xfractor poseys and 2 1/1 arod road to 500 autos. after results from this last case i picked up from dacardworld, not sure i will be buying there again.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-08-2012, 06:00 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: +1 there is some pretty good sellers out there, who can give ya way better deals than blowout and big t, etc. I have never gotten a hit worth mentioning buying from blowout or dacardworld but got a case of 08 bowman draft, hit 2 xfractor poseys and 2 1/1 arod road to 500 autos. after results from this last case i picked up from dacardworld, not sure i will be buying there again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Yes, I've gotten some great deals from smaller dealers other than blowout and the Dacard...on the bay..just the first time I've been "duped"...

.but the darn thing on Ebay says it's still too early to open a claim..I have to wait til next week. and the customer service rep says I have to wait til the estimated delivery time has passed to open it..I guess Im glad I am...at least I'm protected by paypal.