`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Tribute

RE: 2012 Topps Tribute
(03-09-2012, 03:36 PM)mikmouse24 Wrote: Card and autos on ebay are lookin pretty weak so far imo.
and im an optimist..
card LOOK good...but the names...ick
My thoughts exactly.

All fun and games until your best auto in a 300$+ box is a Gio Gonzalez.

[Image: n0Ji6.png]

2010 revisited when they pinned the entire product around Strasburg rc autos. A few nice hits to be found throughout the run, but expect to get killed in 8 out of overy 10 boxes
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

i agree that the auto are very weak! i do like that the GU and auto's come in a holder, even redemption cards come in a holder... is that a magnetic holder? This is awesome because I buy all my PC cards a one touch magnetic holder and now I wont have to... of course, I am not dumb and will not buy a box (and get Gio Gonzalez), I will buy singles only of my PC guys. Smile
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I'll pick up a few singles of the autos I want after a few months when the new wears off. Not near as fun but I don't have to beat my wife when I get totally shafted on a box. (BTW.. that was a joke, I love my wife) lol
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

The cards design is better than last year and I like the world series relic card red and orange parallels. I thinks there are some deals to be had right now for some players. I would be pretty disappointed with almost any auto I would get from this product for the price. My pc guys are cheap so I can pick them up anytime.

(03-08-2012, 09:27 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: Out of my price range, gents. Enjoy!
DITTO!!! Sad
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

picking up a bunch of this next week, need to replenish my trade cards and hope to pull some high end hof stuff

Gotta say out of all the breaks I've seen it's far more worth your money than any other Topps product. The game-used are actually nice, actually much sweeter looking than the rather generic 3 square pieces of jersey that last years Tribute had. Tons of great names, almost all on-card autos (with the sticker autos getting a free pack of Sterling). Of course there is Daniel Hudon and Alexi Ogondo and such...but you won't pull 3 of them. You're probably better off buying one box of Tribute than 2 boxes of any other Topps product.
[Image: ozziesmithbanner.jpg]
Always collecting Ozzie Smith!

(03-10-2012, 09:24 AM)dlcarst Wrote: Gotta say out of all the breaks I've seen it's far more worth your money than any other Topps product. The game-used are actually nice, actually much sweeter looking than the rather generic 3 square pieces of jersey that last years Tribute had. Tons of great names, almost all on-card autos (with the sticker autos getting a free pack of Sterling). Of course there is Daniel Hudon and Alexi Ogondo and such...but you won't pull 3 of them. You're probably better off buying one box of Tribute than 2 boxes of any other Topps product.
The GU have a more creative presentation, similar to triple threads. I think a box of Tribute is a better deal than a box of Threads. Both products are out of my price range. If I could afford it, I would buy a case of 2012 Tribute and nothing else.