`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've been wanting to show off the progress of this set project-help plz if you can?

I've been wanting to show off the progress of this set project-help plz if you can?
I need these to complete both of the 97-98 SOTT sets......

Tim Hardaway
Vin Baker
Juwan Howard
Mitch Richmond
Terrell Brandon
John Stockton (trade card)
Clyde Drexler (Stars & Rookies)

Finally- the last one I can't afford right now, but feel free to show it off on this thread if you have it.- Michael Jordan (Stars & Rookies)

[Image: keepers_0010.jpg]

[Image: SOTT_0001.jpg]

[Image: SOTT_0002.jpg]

[Image: SOTT_0003.jpg]

[Image: SOTT_0004.jpg]

I would also have interest in any unredeemed trade cards from this set other than the Stockton.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: I've been wanting to show off the progress of this set project-help plz if you can?
Yeah that's a pretty wicked set, no doubt. Incidentally there is 1 Mitch Richmond available in the marketplace. I was going to shoot them an offer for it, but if you're willing to buy it at their price (they're right around full bv for it) you can have it cause that is an AWESOME accomplishment!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: I've been wanting to show off the progress of this set project-help plz if you can?
Man that is a good looking set, awesome job.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Thanks guys.
Buck, yeah I saw that one in the marketplace. I have seen it near $20 on ebay and I just think I can pay closer to $15 for it and $10 for the Brannon.....those can be found easy enough.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Those are gorgeous cards, good luck finishing up the set.

Damn!!!! Awesome set!!! The Malone is just insanely awesome!

Man, I could use those Hunter and Bison (Brian Williams).
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Very nice, btw how long have you been working on this?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(03-08-2012, 09:42 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: Very nice, btw how long have you been working on this?
A couple of them were pulls from back then....,but I have only been chasing this set since January of last year when I picked up the Kidd auto in a trade. Then I traded for the Malone a few months later from the same dude...and after that it was on.

The Kerry Kittles was actually the first NBA licensed autographed card I had ever pulled ( back in junior high ).

I just love this set design.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Awesome set man!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?