`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who will be your one player you collect from the 2012 draft class and why?

RE: Who will be your one player you collect from the 2012 draft class and why?
Daniel Herron from Ohio State, will be my number one pick up. Devier Posey will be #2
Eddie George Super Collector

Case Keenum. The next legendary QB to come out of the QB bust factory called University of Houston.
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]

(03-05-2012, 11:18 PM)rgf17 Wrote: peter konz center from wisconsin (if he has any cards)

dont see wells re-signing with green bay so that leaves a whole at center where konz would fit great. first round center? i know. seems ridiculous but you just never know. they've had a lot of looks at him being a wisconsin boy.
You stay away from my Sconnie guy! lol. I agree it would be great to see some Konz cards. Gotta be at lease in Press Pass or Sage, since he'll most likely be a 1st Rd Pick.

Russell Wilson and Nick Toon also for me. Couple of sleepers who I think can really help whatever team takes a chance on them.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

whoever the fins draft Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(03-06-2012, 09:49 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: You stay away from my Sconnie guy! lol. I agree it would be great to see some Konz cards. Gotta be at lease in Press Pass or Sage, since he'll most likely be a 1st Rd Pick.

Russell Wilson and Nick Toon also for me. Couple of sleepers who I think can really help whatever team takes a chance on them.
let the collecting competition begin......
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Dwayne Allen, Brandon Thompson and Andre Branch - will get their pro cards, but mostly interested in seeing them in their Clemson Gear

(03-06-2012, 09:49 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: You stay away from my Sconnie guy! lol. I agree it would be great to see some Konz cards. Gotta be at lease in Press Pass or Sage, since he'll most likely be a 1st Rd Pick.

The 2012 1st rd draft pick of the New York Jets.

It would be cool if Nick Toon follows his Dad and comes to the Jets.

(03-06-2012, 12:09 PM)ginge01 Wrote: The 2012 1st rd draft pick of the New York Jets.

It would be cool if Nick Toon follows his Dad and comes to the Jets.
That would be cool. Don't think he'll go in the 1st rd though--probably 2nd or 3rd, I think.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Can't stick with one but I'm definitely gonna get some sweet Chris Rainey stuff. As most everybody knows I'm a Gator fan, but I will be after some RG3 stuff. His character has really impressed me, he is very athletic and smart, and usually only runs if he has to. Whoever gets RG3 in my opinion gets a better QB than Luck and doesn't have to pay him #1 money.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(03-06-2012, 12:11 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: That would be cool. Don't think he'll go in the 1st rd though--probably 2nd or 3rd, I think.
Well they already project 3 OL from wisconsin to go in the first 3 rounds, I'd say Toon will probably go 4th/5th to Seattle or Minnesota, but I hope Russell Wilson at least gets drafted.

I watched the combine and he had the 2nd fastest 40yd, and top results in the shuttle, but everyone kept saying his height is a factor, he's too small to play behind the big O linemen in the NFL.

Have they seen Wisconsin? They're bigger than the guys in the NFL!
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"