`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Sorta..... Who's getting MLB 2K12 tomorrow?

OT: Sorta..... Who's getting MLB 2K12 tomorrow?
I am!! Can't wait!

Obviously I wish I could get 'The Show',but I don't have a PS3.

2K12 is all I can get for my XBOX 360,and that's fine with me. Maybe we can make an online league or something,with a fantasy draft,if anyone plays. Who knows!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: OT: Sorta..... Who's getting MLB 2K12 tomorrow?
I've always been a Madden Fanatic and NBA2K12 Fan. I have never gotten into the MLB 2K12 but I might have check it out this year. My online XBox subscription goes to waste 9 months out of the year after I get sick of Madden and NBA, so I need to put it to good use.

Between my full time job, my card business, working on starting a hotel advisory company and taking care of a 6 month old baby I am sure I can find the time. Likely between Midnight and 1 AM.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Thanks for the reminder...totally forgot it comes out tomorrow.

I'm down with a league or something like that on Xbox live.

Give me you live acct. screen name andill accept if you want to try and start one up.

Mine is: Cx3 Bill Gates

Yes...Bill Gates..lol

Whens it come out!? I getting it ASAP!
Its out today! I will be getting it after school. Used to play 2 games a day last year.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I was debating. I played the demo but gotta say i'm getting upset with 2k gaming. Ive had all the titles and they are all the same. The only thing that seems different is the players and their jerseys.Oh and the cover art.lol. Other than that its the same as 11 and 10. I play 11 alot and i'm upset by all the errors. I get players coming off the field at 2 outs and then magically appearing back in outfield or my 1st baseman power sliding to pitchers mound.lol

I want to buy a ps3 just for baseball. The show is the best hands down. I was told by an EA rep that there is a baseball game in the works prolly for 2013 though. I am excited about Mass Effect 3 and of course there is bf3.

Xbox live gamertag- Talkntribe
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I'm thinking about getting in when I have the extra money. I also need to get Mass Effect 3 and I'm still playing BF3 when i have the time. I love the 2k12 commercials with Verlander in them lol.

The thing with 2k12 is the online is no longer laggy. Its like a live game now, but the past has been so laggy I cant even stand to play it. I always play my brother for cards or 5 bucks, too muc hfun!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(03-06-2012, 12:02 PM)talkntribe Wrote: I want to buy a ps3 just for baseball. The show is the best hands down. I was told by an EA rep that there is a baseball game in the works prolly for 2013 though. I am excited about Mass Effect 3 and of course there is bf3.
I did this last year and have zero regrets.

Looking forward to The Show 12!
[[Image: banner2.jpg]

I will be picking up MLB 12 The Show tomorrow after work