`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check my org need to get rid of stuff

check my org need to get rid of stuff
Okay I want to make sure that nobody needs or wants any of the autographs, game used, or jerseys. I have listed for trade. I am looking for anything and everything Brett Favre, Randy Moss, and Michael Vick. I have all my needs marked for Favre and Moss. I am also looking for game used, jerseys, and autographs of Felix Jones, Darren Mcfadden, James Hardy, Dustin Keller, Harry Douglas, and Mike Thomas. Feel free to send me an open offer or pm me. I am easy to work with and am looking for tons of other stuff. I am most likely going to list them on the bay on wednesday or thursday if I don't get anyone interested in them. To just get them out and make the wife happy. I know I will only get pennies for them but I can't seem to trade them away for stuff I need. Even for base, inserts of Favre, Moss, and Vick that I need. Thanks for looking look forward to hearing from you.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

RE: check my org need to get rid of stuff
bump for another day
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]