IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nice AJ HAWK...Nice!

RE: Nice AJ HAWK...Nice!
Good stuff! Thanks for posting.

(03-05-2012, 05:38 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Thats pretty cool stuff for AJ & Clay.
And Rodgers shows what a true stuck up D-bag he is.
Good stuff!
just look at the first comment in the video... they edited the video and took out 15 seconds of it. He signed multiple things for her and even the woman confirmed the story was fake. Don't go around saying things man.....
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

It wasnt edited. I saw the broadcast on TV myself. The story came out later that he signed stuff from her earlier. If he knew her like they say he did, he couldnt even acknowledge her presents? I understand players cant sign everytime they are asked, but this didnt look good at all. A smile and a hello couldnt have hurt. Clay even mentions they talked about her on the flight.

It may not make Aaron look good, but I have all the respect in the world for Clay after watching this.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(03-05-2012, 05:50 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: just look at the first comment in the video... they edited the video and took out 15 seconds of it. He signed multiple things for her and even the woman confirmed the story was fake. Don't go around saying things man.....
HA HA, you got a link to where the woman confirmed the story is fake?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-05-2012, 06:41 PM)the great 48 Wrote: HA HA, you got a link to where the woman confirmed the story is fake?
well, here you go!
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...1VPsM2aEk8

Sorry that was the wrong link, here's the one.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow...nfl-309058

Revolving signature

(03-05-2012, 06:45 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: well, here you go!
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/...1VPsM2aEk8

Sorry that was the wrong link, here's the one.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdow...nfl-309058
I said a link where the woman confirmed the story was fake. Not a link where she said it was ok he didnt sign...
Rodgers said he didnt see her. Now hes a liar and a stuck up D-Bag!

(03-05-2012, 06:58 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I said a link where the woman confirmed the story was fake. Not a link where she said it was ok he didnt sign...
Rodgers said he didnt see her. Now hes a liar and a stuck up D-Bag!
Im mean yeah it was rude he didn't sign for her, maybe b/c HE ALREADY DID! But, you don't need to go around saying rodgers is a liar and a stuck up d-bag. It's just rude.

Revolving signature

I think I know what you're talking about. He had signed stuff for her before. I remember that video, and until I had heard that he did indeed sign stuff for her earlier, I would have though the same thing.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(03-05-2012, 07:34 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Im mean yeah it was rude he didn't sign for her, maybe b/c HE ALREADY DID! But, you don't need to go around saying rodgers is a liar and a stuck up d-bag. It's just rude.

Damn man, dont take it so personal like your best friends with the guy...
Relax, its only lil ole me's opinion of him. Its not gonna make GB lose if I trash talk their QB.
But you seem sincerely upset so Im sorry for calling him a D-Bag.

(03-05-2012, 08:40 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Damn man, dont take it so personal like your best friends with the guy...
Relax, its only lil ole me's opinion of him. Its not gonna make GB lose if I trash talk their QB.
But you seem sincerely upset so Im sorry for calling him a D-Bag.
Your mean words hurt my feeling too.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]