`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowe to 49ers?

Bowe to 49ers?
Been hearing this rumor for a week now. How true do any of you think this is. Im not a niners fan but i can only imagine what that team would be with a big threat to go along with vernon davis. All i have to say to rest of the league is watch out. If not for a rookie fumbling niners would have probably been in the super bowl this past year
TradePage: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/my...cessbella/
101st Airborne-Ft. Campbell, KY!!
I trade by SV
[Image: russellmg25Banner.jpg]

RE: Bowe to 49ers?
The Chiefs are going to franchise tag him so I don't see it happening
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Gotta love that BS franchise tag... PAY the man, or lose him to a team that will...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Well it's either a long term deal or the tag for Bowe. That may be what's taking so long for the Chiefs to announce it. Deadline is Monday at 3:59.

A lot of people had the Chiefs using their tag on Brandon Carr, CB. But they signed Stanford Routt for $7 million a season for 3 years (Sounds like starter money) so then the thoughts right away turned to the team using the Tag on Bowe.

Only other scenario could be.....Sign Bowe to a long term deal, tag Carr and trade him to use draft picks to move up to the #2 spot for RGIII. And or the Chiefs are frantically trying to sign Bowe to the long term deal to save cap space for Manning and other FA's.

It's no secret coming into this off-season the 3 big areas of concern were, QB, NT, RT. Fix those and there is a bright future in KC.
Top 3 DT want list.
1.2012 Limited Gold Spotlight #145 Derrick Thomas/25
2.2011 Certified Mirror Emerald/5 #302
3.2000 Leaf Certified Heritage Collection Century/21 #DT58H

[Image: Derrick-Thomas-1.gif]

I say they Tag Bowe, get rid of Cassel, pull in either Peyton Manning and draft a QB in the mid rounds or get Matt Flynn and find a mediocre back up. Bowe has been the highlight of a mediocre Chiefs team. They just need someone who can hook him up with the ball and make him the super star he really is.
Eddie George Super Collector

I believe williams was drafted in 2010 and wasn't a rookie and was filling in because of ginn's injuries at the time
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(03-04-2012, 09:15 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Gotta love that BS franchise tag... PAY the man, or lose him to a team that will...Wink
Well both sides negotiated it. Plus, I'd take the $9.4 cool million the tag will bring a WR these days. Guaranteed.

(03-04-2012, 09:28 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: I say they Tag Bowe, get rid of Cassel, pull in either Peyton Manning and draft a QB in the mid rounds or get Matt Flynn and find a mediocre back up. Bowe has been the highlight of a mediocre Chiefs team. They just need someone who can hook him up with the ball and make him the super star he really is.
The Chiefs drafted a mid-round QB in Ricky Stanzi last season and Pioli has pretty strong positive feelings about him still as a starter in the NFL someday.

Matt Flynn ends up in Miami where his former OC is. If not, I wouldn't want him, cause if that guy isn't standing on the table fighting for him as his QBOTF he knows he's a fake.

Bowe has been far and away the best WR this franchise has had since probably Otis Taylor. And yes, I would keep him cause he should only get better. But he still has concentration problems especially on the easy ones. You see him make the great highlight catches on SC and then he drops the one that's right in the numbers, in the end zone, that could have put you in the playoffs! UGH!

Another note, it should be interesting to see how he progresses without Haley. Say what you want about Todd, but he made Bowe the players he is today. It was fun to watch those two at Training camp.

Top 3 DT want list.
1.2012 Limited Gold Spotlight #145 Derrick Thomas/25
2.2011 Certified Mirror Emerald/5 #302
3.2000 Leaf Certified Heritage Collection Century/21 #DT58H

[Image: Derrick-Thomas-1.gif]

I would much prefer Bowe to the Bears, altho I have not heard anything confirming that, just what I would want
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

(03-04-2012, 08:26 AM)biglump007 Wrote: The Chiefs are going to franchise tag him so I don't see it happening
Yup thats whats gonna happen
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]