`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone interested in 125+ card MJ Lot?

Anyone interested in 125+ card MJ Lot?
I have about 125-150 MJ duplicates that I am looking to get rid of. I am looking to either sell or trade the cards. For either circumstance, I am not looking for full value. The lot is primarily of base cards but a lot from the 90's. I also have a couple small quantities of bigger sets such as MJ Legacy, Living Legends, and MJx. If you would like to see more of the cards or a detailed list PLMK....but only if you are truly interested. Let me know! thanks!

The pictures below are only a small sample of the entire lot.

[Image: 46397687.jpg]
[Image: 9e939d0b.jpg]
[Image: 0be929c0.jpg]
This is a good mix of MJ cards. This card has 90's base, cards that are part of a larger set, inserts, Wizards cards, a couple baseball cards, 3 graded cards, etc. If you are just getting started with collecting MJ this would be a good starter lot!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Anyone interested in 125+ card MJ Lot?
I wouldn't mind a shot at it, but it's really the wrong moment. Hopefully you get a good new owner for 'em!

i like mj but not really a PC guy more of a set builder, hope you get someone to take them

"hope you get someone to take them."

+1 Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

ill trade for em...what are u looking for
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]