`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? about paypal

RE: ? about paypal
I have a separate bank account just for my paypal. I transfer $$ into it as I need to. This way if someone gets into my account, they will only get a few bucks.

(03-01-2012, 10:22 PM)randall617 Wrote: I have a separate bank account just for my paypal. I transfer $$ into it as I need to. This way if someone gets into my account, they will only get a few bucks.
Yeah, I did this as soon as paypal took $600 out of my bank account one morning.

(03-01-2012, 10:25 PM)dpatera Wrote: Yeah, I did this as soon as paypal took $600 out of my bank account one morning.
thats a good idea, i think i will try to do that

(03-01-2012, 08:18 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: i am thinking about getting paypal i know i am behind on the times, so my question is are you allowed to use debit cards with paypal or does it have to be a credit card?
Go to Walmart, buy a GreenDot Money Pak (cost $4.95). deposit however much you want to put into your paypal on that card there at the store, go home log onto your paypal account, click on "add money using money Pak", enter the number and viola that money is automatically deposited into your paypal account.

Never, ever, ever link you debit card, credit card or bank account to any website on the net (including your own bank)

if you have to purchase something online or you purchase a lot online, either use paypal or a prepaid debit card and limit how much money you have in either account.

Anonymous is no longer anonymous, neither is Kim Dotcom.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35