`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading For Or Buying Georgia Tech MLB players

Trading For Or Buying Georgia Tech MLB players
With apologies to thepointguard_10 I too am looking to amass a collection of collegiate players from the pros. The impending retirement of Jason Varitek got me to thinking that I'd love to have a collection of rookie cards (if available) and at least one signature card (if available) or cut signature or signed 3x5 card from every Georgia Tech Baseball player that made it to the big leagues. For those players that don't have cards, I'll try to get a photo. According to the most recent GT BB guide, that amounts to 60 players dating back to Weldon Henley who played from 1903 to 1907!

So, I'll be updating my want list for the specific cards I'm looking for but if you have a card of a GT player on my list, let me know and I might be interested. Prefer high grade (especially for modern) and graded is even better. Value for value is what I'm looking to trade so if you have something I want there's a good chance I'll have something you want!
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

RE: Trading For Or Buying Georgia Tech MLB players
i have a few,ill have to find them though. i have a ton of football guys if youre interested in them. i decided to just do calvin. bout to get the throwback helmet from the 07 uva game signed by him in a few weeks
quick list to get started (i only have a couple of these, just for everyone else that reads and may be wondering whos a GT alum)

jay payton (im pretty sure i have a signed card)
tek
nomar ( for sure have a signed card of his)
charlie blackmon (also pretty sure i have a DEEE auto)
matt murton
wieters
tex
blake wood

some guys i can think of in the minors
luke murton (i have a 09 DEEE aspirations non auto)
deck mcguire (i have a bowman chrome ref non auto)
derek dietrich (i have a blue ref non auto)
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]