`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'11 bowman chrome blaster!

'11 bowman chrome blaster!
last one of these i pulled a bryce harper auto out of one.. today i pulled a enny romero auto.. a brett lawrie purple ref! dustin ackley bct and a manny banuelous die cut not bad id say

RE: '11 bowman chrome blaster!
Nice! 2 weeks ago I pulled a Brett Lawrie blue auto redemption out of a blaster.

its crazy iv bought 7 hobby boxes of this and pulled a bunch of nobody autos.. even tho iv only pulled an auto out of ever cpl blasters i get its been a big name or colored one...crazy

I think this is BS. First, congrats on the pulls, and while I am happy for you, this defeats the purpose of buying hobby boxes IMO. Just saying!
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

I bought my first hobby box today and pulled a Brett Lawrie gold refractor. the Auto was Jordan Swaggerty base which was cool cause I'm a Cardinals fan. Also a soon to be Brett Lawrie fan with those 2 cards in my hands!

(02-27-2012, 08:57 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: I think this is BS. First, congrats on the pulls, and while I am happy for you, this defeats the purpose of buying hobby boxes IMO. Just saying!
In general, I get what you are saying. However, people who can't afford to buy hobby shouldn't be left out of pulling something decent, IMO. Speaking first-hand, I can't afford to buy hobby very often so I should be able to pull something cool every now and then.

That being said, my luck pretty much sucks so I don't pull cool stuff much.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

the bowman chrome blasters are the only ones i buy. i order 2 hobby boxes a week of other products just saying how my personal purchases have gone in buying chrome. ive gotten better hits out of the blasters . that may be diff for someone else but for me thats how it is

(02-27-2012, 08:57 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: I think this is BS. First, congrats on the pulls, and while I am happy for you, this defeats the purpose of buying hobby boxes IMO. Just saying!
I, too, pulled a Bryce auto refractor out of a blaster back in November.

Look at it this way ... all of the money that people spend on retail junk (up until these last couple of years, it seems) helps the companies put better product in the hobby stuff.

Cannot begin to fathom how many thousand of dollars I spent on retail (no LCS in my immediate area) before I pulled the Bryce.

Here it is ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

yeah thats the situation im in. no hobby shop for 45 min away.. so i order my few boxes online each week.. and hit ol wal mart up once in awhile too

well why the stink do they not make "blaster" hobby boxes? i more often than not have a $20 bill available rather than a friggin benjamin!
ur spending no less than $50 on a hobby box ...but if i have $20 at wally world..yay for blasters!
i would LOVE to go into my lcs and drop a $20 on a 'mini' hobby box or something-- hobby blaster, etc