`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damaged Card

Damaged Card
Been putting the pieces to my 2011 Hawkeye Contender Printing Plates together. Just got one of the Sash's in the mail and it was visibly damaged. Almost as if it was stuck under a chair with a button at the of the leg of the chair. Assuming this happened during the shipping process.

It's not terrible, and is a 1/1, but also not happy. Anything I can do to recoup some $ off this eBay purchase?
My PSA Registry Sets: http://www.psacard.com/PSASETREGISTRY/Ot...px?m=24032
Current Sets Collecting: 1909-11 T206, 1914 Cracker Jack, 1933 Goudey

RE: Damaged Card
(02-28-2012, 07:30 PM)goodtricks Wrote: Been putting the pieces to my 2011 Hawkeye Contender Printing Plates together. Just got one of the Sash's in the mail and it was visibly damaged. Almost as if it was stuck under a chair with a button at the of the leg of the chair. Assuming this happened during the shipping process.

It's not terrible, and is a 1/1, but also not happy. Anything I can do to recoup some $ off this eBay purchase?
If the picture and description did not display and damage and the card you received looks different than the picture in terms of damage, you might have a chance if you file a claim. The seller may refund your money but if they do that, you'll probably have to send it back.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

You can get your $ back, but you'll have to send the card back. Either keep it like it is or send it back. It's a 1/1, so you've got yourself a tough one!!!
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

You should contact the seller and see if he will agree to a partial refund. That way, you get recompensed somewhat for the damage AND you can keep the card
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed