`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Because Everyone Else Is Doing It (Pics!)...

Just Because Everyone Else Is Doing It (Pics!)...
... so shall I!

Good day, Beckett Community!

There seems to be some heartache going on in the forums as-of-late, and I hope that it gets worked out soon! I don't like to see our Community brought down to the level of arguing, so here's to the situation being worked out, and all being well! On that note, I thought that it would be great to show off my Jaroslav Halak PC. I am not going to show EVERY card... but darn close! Haha! I would like for this to be a tribute to those that I have traded with, and who have made my #1 PC what it is. Thank you to all those that I have traded with over the past two years. It has been a blast, and I look forward to many more!

[Image: 046.jpg][Image: HockeyCards028.jpg][Image: 054.jpg][Image: 025.jpg][Image: Feb251.jpg][Image: HockeyCards030.jpg][Image: 055.jpg][Image: 102.jpg][Image: HockeyCards032.jpg][Image: 015.jpg]
[Image: HockeyCards074.jpg][Image: 002.jpg][Image: HockeyCards050-2.jpg][Image: 079-1.jpg][Image: 003-1.jpg][Image: 065.jpg][Image: Feb235.jpg][Image: 187.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006.jpg][Image: HockeyCards060.jpg]
[Image: 051.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003.jpg][Image: 032.jpg][Image: Feb253-1.jpg][Image: 069.jpg][Image: 073.jpg][Image: 001.jpg][Image: 003.jpg][Image: 002-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006-1.jpg]
[Image: 003-3.jpg][Image: HockeyCards052.jpg][Image: 205.jpg][Image: 059.jpg][Image: 084.jpg][Image: HockeyCards045-1.jpg][Image: 184.jpg][Image: 061.jpg][Image: 063.jpg]
[Image: Hockey021.jpg][Image: Feb255-1.jpg][Image: 003-2.jpg][Image: cards019.jpg][Image: 012.jpg][Image: Trades006.jpg][Image: cards022.jpg][Image: cards024.jpg][Image: 011.jpg][Image: Feb241.jpg]
[Image: Feb243.jpg][Image: 023.jpg][Image: 010.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010.jpg][Image: Hockey017.jpg][Image: Feb245.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008-1.jpg][Image: 086.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007.jpg]
[Image: Feb249.jpg][Image: 005.jpg][Image: 053.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008-2.jpg][Image: 048.jpg][Image: HockeyCards008.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009.jpg][Image: HockeyCards002.jpg][Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards013.jpg]
[Image: HockeyCards001-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005.jpg]

Well... that's it! Haha! The ONLY true Rookie Card that I am missing is the Be A Player RC. If you have it, or know where I can find one, PLEASE PLEASE let me know!!! I am missing a few pics of cards I have, like 2010-11 Crown Royale Scratching The Surface, but no worries! If you have ANY Halak cards that you don't see here, there is a chance that I need it. Thanks again to all that have helped me out with this, and I hope that I can land some more soon! Thanks for the look, and all comments welcomed!

Randi

RE: Just Because Everyone Else Is Doing It (Pics!)...
Even if that is not every Halak card, it sure is a great representation. Great collection and refreshing to read about cards instead of turmoil. Thank You.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Randi... I wish you'd stop hoading all the Halaks!

Great collection so far!! Keep it up!!

thanks for sharing!!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(02-26-2012, 07:39 PM)dam1057 Wrote: Even if that is not every Halak card, it sure is a great representation. Great collection and refreshing to read about cards instead of turmoil. Thank You.
Thank you for the compliment! I am hoping to bolster the PC some more in the near future... anything to add? Wink
(02-26-2012, 07:40 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Randi... I wish you'd stop hoading all the Halaks!

Great collection so far!! Keep it up!!

thanks for sharing!!
Haha! Hugh the shpoopie-disturber strikes again! Thanks for the compliment and the help that you have given me in the past! I look forward to more trades in the near future!

Randi

BOO YAAA!!! I gotta get back on my PC showings too, been slackin.
A+ collection bro!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(02-26-2012, 07:45 PM)tha penguin Wrote: BOO YAAA!!! I gotta get back on my PC showings too, been slackin.
A+ collection bro!
Haha! Thanks a lot, Carl! I look forward to seeing your new postings, and thanks for your contributions!

Randi

Wow those are great man! Comparing his signature to the ones I've owned (all in Blues uniform), to his older signatures while on the Habs, it looks like now he is maybe only signing his last name?...or maybe just signs J. Halak? You have some sick cards though! I'd like to expand on my Blues PC of him, but some of his game used and autos sure to get pricey! Keep up the nice work!

That's one heck of a Halak pc you got there Randi. Congrats!
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

(02-26-2012, 07:50 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Wow those are great man! Comparing his signature to the ones I've owned (all in Blues uniform), to his older signatures while on the Habs, it looks like now he is maybe only signing his last name?...or maybe just signs J. Halak? You have some sick cards though! I'd like to expand on my Blues PC of him, but some of his game used and autos sure to get pricey! Keep up the nice work!
I saw that too! I guess that as he got more popular and was asked to sign more cards, he must have changed his auto down a bit. All of his cards took a nose-dive in the book, for some reason. o.O I guess when Beckett sees a player do really well and become ever more popular with collectors, they put the value of his cards down? Haha! Thanks for the compliment!

Randi
(02-26-2012, 08:49 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: That's one heck of a Halak pc you got there Randi. Congrats!
Thanks Mike! It has been two years in the making, and I hope to expand it soon!

Randi

very nice pc congrats!

what is your fav in your pc? I like a few of his rookies but will say which one after you answer
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)