`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card submission preperation

card submission preperation
hey guys, just wondering how many of you "clean" your cards before submitting. Obviously can't really do anything about centering, edges, corners. But might be able to improve surface. Should i try to clean it off, kinda worried i might do more damage then harm. Just use a soft cloth, thoughts? thanks

RE: card submission preperation
i was wondering the same thing whats the best way to get them ready
Photobucket

I would clean them with a very soft cloth that you would use to clean a lens, that way you can get ride of finger prints. Just be VERY careful when cleaning.

I use a micro fiber cloth and clean every single one when I get them so before I scan them I know the condition. You would be surprised what you can get off the cards and improve the surface with a little time and energy. I have been able to clean the sticker residue and not damage the autopraph.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

I'll have to try that. I've heard of ppl submitting and getting bad grades bc of finger prints on a card and stuff. Want to try to get the best grades possible.

(02-25-2012, 06:57 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: I use a micro fiber cloth and clean every single one when I get them so before I scan them I know the condition. You would be surprised what you can get off the cards and improve the surface with a little time and energy. I have been able to clean the sticker residue and not damage the autopraph.