`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Contenders Golden Ticket - Football

2010 Contenders Golden Ticket - Football
Hey guys - I'm new to this forum but have been collecting cards for the last few years after a long hiatus (common story I know).
Anyway, I was extremely interested in the Panini Contenders product for 2010 that included Golden Ticket 1/1 cards slabbed by Beckett.
I've been looking for updates on the tracking of these cards and have found most info is 12 months old or more.
Anyone have any updated info on these cards? I'm specifically looking for the Joe Montana version and wanted to see if it was pulled and where it is.

RE: 2010 Contenders Golden Ticket - Football
(02-24-2012, 04:53 PM)apalmieri99 Wrote: Hey guys - I'm new to this forum but have been collecting cards for the last few years after a long hiatus (common story I know).
Anyway, I was extremely interested in the Panini Contenders product for 2010 that included Golden Ticket 1/1 cards slabbed by Beckett.
I've been looking for updates on the tracking of these cards and have found most info is 12 months old or more.
Anyone have any updated info on these cards? I'm specifically looking for the Joe Montana version and wanted to see if it was pulled and where it is.

I have been tracking them since their release. I had a list of all completed sales and whereabouts of the cards, but lost the list when my last laptop died. There were 8 cards that I have not seen surface yet & one of them was the joe montana, so it's possibly still unredeemed.
Always looking for Rare Randy Moss'
- #1 being 1998 Skybox Rubies RC

CURRENTLY WORKING ON 2011 CROWN ROYALE GOLD ROOKIE PATCH AUTO SET
- FINISHED!!!!

RE: 2010 Contenders Golden Ticket - Football
plus a lot of the cards were auctioned off right when they were pulled and most likely stashed away in someone's pc