`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pet peve!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( did i spell peve right )

RE: My pet peve!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( did i spell peve right )
Here is all I know:

If I bid on an auction with $5.00 s/h and I receive a bubble mailer at the minimum its all good. If I pay $5.00 and receive a pwe then hell breaks loose!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-25-2012, 01:52 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I always charge $3 for shipping, and I have over 400 positives with 100 percent feedback ... here's how I came up with it ...

1.95 for first class shipping
.85 for delivery confirmation
.40 for bubble envelope
.10 for top loader
.02 for penny sleeve and team bag

Comes out to 3.32, I lose 32 cents every time I ship, but it's a fair price and buyers always get their cards quickly and safely because I ship no later than the next day after receiving payment.

It infuriates me that there are so many people that charge X for shipping but don't correlate it to what it actually cost them or to what level of service you will get — like a PWE with two stamps for $3 or $4 shipping.

It's not rocket science, yet SO many people struggle with it.
if you use pay pal shipping your costs will be like this

first class shipping=1.25 (3oz's)
delivery confirmation=FREE ( dc with pay pal shipping is now free)
bubble envelope=.40
top loader=.10
penny sleeve and team bag=.02 Total = $1.77
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-25-2012, 03:20 AM)shezdoni Wrote: if you use pay pal shipping your costs will be like this

first class shipping=1.25 (3oz's)
delivery confirmation=FREE ( dc with pay pal shipping is now free)
bubble envelope=.40
top loader=.10
penny sleeve and team bag=.02 Total = $1.77
first class thick envelope = 1.64
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

Dude, let's calm down a second. The seller has overhead and handling charges that go into the cost of shipping.That's why it's called "shipping & handling." It's not just the price on the envelope. He/you has to pay for shipping supplies, time and gas to the post office, eBay and Paypal fees, and whatever else I'm missing. I agree it IS irritating getting a package you paid $5 for and seeing a .65 cent stamp, but at the end of the day, you knew the cost before you bid, and if it got there safetly, then that's what matters. That means no dings on the sellers feedback. If you're satisified with everything else, he did a good job. What's the difference if you pay $5 for a card with $2 shipping, or $2 for a card with $5 shipping? See my point, no? But like I said, I agree it can be irritating, but you just have to think back and remember the lower cost of the item made up for it. Good luck and happy collecting!
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

(02-24-2012, 04:07 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: No you didn't, it's "peeve". Anyways, I would leave negative on the shipping chargers.
+1!!! peeve... I HATE when fleabay sellers do this, and I always mash them on the shipping star if so... That's why I usually see FREE shipping everwhere on there these days, so they can get away with this...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin