`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some new Longoria and Braun pickups plus a question

Some new Longoria and Braun pickups plus a question
Havent done this in a while. In the process of updating my bucket so figured id share. These are some of my more recent pickups . I have a big deal in the works for some real nice braun stuff so more to come thanks for the look lmk what you think
My question is does anyone know if its possible to auto adjust the pics you upload to photobucket so i wdnt have to resize all of them individually after i get them in the album ? Its really annoying resizing every one of them and if i dnt the scans are enormous. Any help is appreciated , thanks

longos

[Image: P1010014.jpg]
[Image: P1010013.jpg]
[Image: P1010012.jpg]
[Image: P1010009.jpg]
[Image: P1010005.jpg]
[Image: P1010004.jpg]
[Image: P1010001.jpg]
Brauns

[Image: P1010018.jpg]
[Image: P1010017.jpg]
[Image: P1010016.jpg]

RE: Some new Longoria and Braun pickups
Wow...

RE: Some new Longoria and Braun pickups plus a question
It's happened to me before as well. I'm not sure, maybe it might be with in your computer/scanner settings? So when they get uploaded in photobucket the sizes should be automatically set. I have a MAC that I recently bought and good lord, I'm still trying to figure out how to open multiple websites at once...lol

Some really nice cards man, and your right, it has been awhile.

(02-24-2012, 04:19 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: It's happened to me before as well. I'm not sure, maybe it might be with in your computer/scanner settings? So when they get uploaded in photobucket the sizes should be automatically set. I have a MAC that I recently bought and good lord, I'm still trying to figure out how to open multiple websites at once...lol

Some really nice cards man, and your right, it has been awhile.
yeah im horrible on computers i get a headache trying to figure out all this nonsense lol. thanks i appreciate it. heres the link to all my longoria autos if anyone cares lol

http://s802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302...3QQtppZZ20

I really do need a Wright booklet!

go to download.com and search for a image resizer. It makes it very easy. I can right click on an entrire folder and resize all of them in one shot
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

(02-24-2012, 04:45 PM)captdolo Wrote: I really do need a Wright booklet!

go to download.com and search for a image resizer. It makes it very easy. I can right click on an entrire folder and resize all of them in one shot
cool il give it a shot. thanks alot

Those are some great additions. Congratulations. I really missed the Sweet spot autos.

That booklet came from me. (fielder/Braun) Smile
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !