`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just an FYI but sp authentic has some pricing

RE: Just an FYI but sp authentic has some pricing
Wow! Hope his Contenders isnt priced that high because then its gonna be impossible to get! I dont know how they came up with a price for Bruce Carter's Sp since I havent even seen one fs or ft anywhere!

Glad I don't use book value ever, what a joke of pricing

I wouldnt sweat it...Now that they book, sale value will be lower and honestly book will probably come down a bit and you should be able to score one at some point. Initial book last year was alot higher as bradford and tebow were off the charts.
quote='jdetter23' pid='1914209' dateline='1330115602']
Wow! Hope his Contenders isnt priced that high because then its gonna be impossible to get! I dont know how they came up with a price for Bruce Carter's Sp since I havent even seen one fs or ft anywhere!
[/quote]

My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I can understand why the Cam Authentic Autographs is so high since its a SP.The SPA version with the patch auto I would figure to come down some.Odds of pulling a auto from the group Cam was in is like 1:818 lol .I suspect bidding wars will break out for those in that set.

yeah, the patch auto will definitely come down and I'm sure if you try to get one and they're typically a "sv" trader, you'll get told what it books for because the selling price will drop significantly. As far as the auto's, they definitely are gonna be a little more interesting to follow in terms of book and whether or not they will rise.
(02-24-2012, 05:22 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I can understand why the Cam Authentic Autographs is so high since its a SP.The SPA version with the patch auto I would figure to come down some.Odds of pulling a auto from the group Cam was in is like 1:818 lol .I suspect bidding wars will break out for those in that set.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Selling price won't drop sorry to burst your bubble. Not many ebayers care what this magazine prices cards at. Those people like myself deal with real world pricing

Always does when pricing comes out...Moreso because cards aren't as new, more supply, and now because football season is over. So yeah, you're wrong.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Thanks bud.
(02-24-2012, 07:05 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Always does when pricing comes out...Moreso because cards aren't as new, more supply, and now because football season is over. So yeah, you're wrong.
My Flickr

I'm also surprised somewhat by the difference between spa and spx.

I'm waiting to see if they make a "version" price change to the Newton spx because so far I've tracked 37 spx Newton autos on the bay and only 9 have the "#2" inscription...thats about 25%. On a run of 150 that would be 38 cards.

I have also emailed UD to see if they will say what percentage of the run was done that way. I doubt they will ever say but its worth a shot.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Regardless of whether I'm wrong or right, I will still NEVER deal with book value.

Ridley TC Atomic Auto I was looking to trade for "booked" $30 and is selling for $50 just like most other cards from that set sell for BV or more