`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have some pointers concerning my ORG? Need some HELP!

Anyone have some pointers concerning my ORG? Need some HELP!
Not going to pay for the 20 bucks. Basically I would if I had enough cards to add in there, but at the moment, I don't.

Anyway, not understanding the whole add 100 cards for free because all of the cards I used to have are currently still in there. I feel bad and embarrassed when I receive trade offers for cards I don't have and or how to delete them all, so once again to all, I am sorry and hope to get it situated soon!

Is there a way to delete what is in there? If so, will the system still let me add up to 100 cards for free??

Any help on this would be awesome. I did try to look through the Help link and some other ones to see if my questions have been asked/answered but I didn't see anything that was of any help. Maybe I missed something along the way?

Thanks guys!

RE: Anyone have some pointers concerning my ORG? Need some HELP!
The only way your going to be able to get in and clean it out is to buy the OPG or pay for organize, the MODS cannot delete the cards in your ORG and that is the only way you will be able to get into it to lower it to the 100 card limit

I suggest paying the $4 for the one player OPG and it will allow you into your ORG, clean it out, to get down below the 100 card mark, and then you won't have to buy the OPG or pay for organize.

If your planning on trading, never, ever put the 100 card limit in your org

when you make a trade the system will automatically duplicate the card traded away and the cards received in your organize, which will cause your ORG to go over the 100 card limit, and lock you out again

I suggest on listing 80 to 85 cards in your ORG that way there is a leeway that will allow you to delete the duplicates and the cards you traded away so that you can add more for trade, after the trade is complete.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(02-24-2012, 02:28 AM)shezdoni Wrote: The only way your going to be able to get in and clean it out is to buy the OPG or pay for organize, the MODS cannot delete the cards in your ORG and that is the only way you will be able to get into it to lower it to the 100 card limit
That's only sort of true. I don't know who did it, but when the transfer happened, somebody was able to delete my entire org when I posted that everything was wrong in the help forum. I was in the same situation getting trade offers for a lot of cards I didn't have (although, I had never had the cards to begin with, either).

Thanks Shez once againSmile Yea man, I was figuring that, but was really hoping there was another way to wipe them all out and start over. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to do it sooner or later.

try going into your org and check all. then send to trash. then in trash perminatelly deleate all!Might work

(02-24-2012, 02:47 AM)dpatera Wrote: That's only sort of true. I don't know who did it, but when the transfer happened, somebody was able to delete my entire org when I posted that everything was wrong in the help forum. I was in the same situation getting trade offers for a lot of cards I didn't have (although, I had never had the cards to begin with, either).
they only did that a couple times. im pretty sure they were told to stop, and it has been stated they no longer will do it
(02-24-2012, 04:17 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: try going into your org and check all. then send to trash. then in trash perminatelly deleate all!Might work
he cant into his org right now, so thats a no go