`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
98 Donruss preferred PM anyone have any of these

98 Donruss preferred PM anyone have any of these
I sold quite a few of these back in the day and recently.. regret it now. I picked up the Griffey two months ago which I wanted for years so i have decided to try and put a set together. I Have all the other cards in the regular set, preferred seating subsets so want to try and put together a true master set with the precious metals. If you have any and are willing to part with them please send me a message. Looking to buy mainly...

Very tough but very cool set...

1998 donruss preferred precious metals

Only have 5 right now so i still need 25 of them..
these are the ones I have with scans, sorry havent copied individually so there are some of the football PM's in the pictures as well

Griffey
Molitor
Vaughn
Helton
I Rodriguez

[Image: donrusspreferredpms_0002.jpg]
[Image: donrusspreferredpms_0003.jpg]

RE: 98 Donruss preferred PM anyone have any of these
Good luck man, that is a bada$$ set Wink
Unfortunately, I don't have any for sale though.. I'm actually trying to put together the 98 Precious Metal Gems.

Man I have a bunch of the donruss preferred I'll try to get them in my org for you
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

(02-25-2012, 09:52 AM)bcwaxbuster Wrote: Good luck man, that is a bada$$ set Wink
Unfortunately, I don't have any for sale though.. I'm actually trying to put together the 98 Precious Metal Gems.
Thanks. Good luck for you as well. I just traded the Maddox and the garciappara for the Griffey, I just had to have it.. I like the precious metal gems as well, but only one whale project at a time Smile
(02-25-2012, 09:55 AM)raiderspawn Wrote: Man I have a bunch of the donruss preferred I'll try to get them in my org for you
Sweet, when there in give me a shout.