`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a GRAND mailday huge shoutout to MarinoCollector

RE: What a GRAND mailday huge shoutout to MarinoCollector
(02-22-2012, 07:31 PM)htoutlaws Wrote: Good ole Marinocollector does it again.

He helped me out with the same thing with Barry. In fact what I thought was a Gold was a Grand Finale, and now I have two. LOL! Great guy who looks out for others.
I could use a little help out there Smile

Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Of course the only Mark Herzlich I've seen from contenders is in someone's mailday! lol

(02-22-2012, 06:00 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Very nice! Good luck finding the Ballard.I think hes one of the ones thats not even shown up yet lol.How many Giants are there in Contenders? 7? Prince,Jernigan,Herzlich,Scott,Sash,Hynoski and Ballard
8 Greg Jone is the other
(02-22-2012, 06:57 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: On the Gold the top left quarter and bottom right holo are silver foiled...
On the Grand Finale he top left quarter and bottom right holo are gold foiled...
The middle gold foil is also different, but its hard to see in a scan...
Shhhhhhhhhhh.... dont tell anyone...

Glad to see you nab it! After a couple days I got nervous you had doubts and almost scooped it myself! LOL. Oh, and can I get an addendum to my shout out and let the Beckett peeps know I helped you get it for SPx Gold prices? LOL.

Thanks for the recognition! I appreciate it!
Not a problem your one of best around bud!!!

(02-22-2012, 07:41 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Of course the only Mark Herzlich I've seen from contenders is in someone's mailday! lol
Should be quite a few on that other site.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]