`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Pack, 1 Pull!!!

RE: 1 Pack, 1 Pull!!!
That's a nice card right there. Congrats to you and your son! Great pull! I get my cards graded through Beckett but not everyone thinks they are fair or the best. They are just my preference.

Thats awesome my son always pulls better cards than me lol ...his collection will outshine mine any day now
[Image: jonathancard.png]

Why do you want to get it graded? Is the card in such perfect condition that you think it will come back graded a 9.5 or 10?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

That is so awesome ! I bet he is still thinking about it all day today man. I would never make him sell it. Your a great dad to let him keep it. Your right to money isn't everything. Memories are the best and he will never forget that day with you ! I still get giddy thinking about pulling my Harper auto refractor and it's been 3 months and hundreds of offers later. I will never trade or sale it ! The memorie goes with the card for me and it is worth more than gold. My wife chose the blaster box from wal mart for me. Tell him I said congrats and I hope he enjoys it

(02-22-2012, 10:19 AM)sastahl Wrote: thats pretty cool! congrats.I couldnt imagine pulling an auto at 11yo. i was ecstatic pulling an insert card of my favorite player at that age. and BGS
Nice sig sastahl..... How do you make it well-centered on your post?
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(02-22-2012, 01:44 PM)giants1957 Wrote: Nice sig sastahl..... How do you make it well-centered on your post?
put this "< center>" before and after your image link.
it will look something like this...

< center>[IMG]yourimage[/IMG]< /center>

MAKE SURE THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN THE < AND CENTER
i just had to do it so you could see the code
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

(02-22-2012, 12:58 PM)djohn Wrote: Why do you want to get it graded? Is the card in such perfect condition that you think it will come back graded a 9.5 or 10?
Why would it not? Just grabbed from a pack and went instantly into a case.. Big Grin hopeing for a 10 Big Grin

Congrats to your son. You are right dont let him sell it!!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Huge pull...make sure to go buy a Powerball ticket...you're on fire!
[Image: signature-1.jpg]

(02-22-2012, 10:17 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweet Pull!!! Was this hobby or retail? I think if its new I would go Beckett. Older cards grade better with PSA.
Beckett is more accurate, I personally believe. The older cards may not grade "better", but so be it.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.