`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WOW so confusing!!! Finally got it so let's trade!!!

WOW so confusing!!! Finally got it so let's trade!!!
Check me out and lmk

RE: WOW so confusing!!! Finally got it so let's trade!!!
You can check me, see if theres anything you like, like a couple of yours...glad you finally got it figured out.

Saw your note too, not too many trade by sale value, but youll find some here...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Maybe list your terms for trading? Plus its easy once you figure it out.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

(02-22-2012, 12:01 AM)onemanstanding Wrote: Maybe list your terms for trading? Plus its easy once you figure it out.
One of those training wheels type of things LOL, do I gotta edit that as well???
(02-22-2012, 12:01 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: You can check me, see if theres anything you like, like a couple of yours...glad you finally got it figured out.

Saw your note too, not too many trade by sale value, but youll find some here...
Do you happen to have a bucket??? Trying to figure out how to narrow it down to autos lol

open offer sent

Open offer sent

Sent where???
O hold on!!! LOL

No buckett, click on my name, then go to my profile, and click on the items for trade...then you can sort by auto.

As for where they sent the trades, click on the trade tab, and you will see their open offers.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

So confusing still geez, makes it 100x easier for me until I get this figured out if traders interested leave their bucket links or lists on here or PM

(02-22-2012, 12:23 AM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: So confusing still geez, makes it 100x easier for me until I get this figured out if traders interested leave their bucket links or lists on here or PM
Not how it works here...you have to have all your cards you want to trade in your org and all trades must go through the trade screen, not pm. its actually very easy (much easier than other sites imo...) as you can easily search what a person has.