`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jordan/magic pick up :)

RE: jordan/magic pick up :)
(02-22-2012, 02:51 PM)edescartes Wrote: 200$ is a very nice price. That is an awesome jordan patch!. One of the jordan patches I own cost me 200$ and he is in a wizards uniform!! Yours is in a bulls uniform with awesome breaks!
Thanks! Im glad a made a good decision..the seller had a crazy high buy it now price of like 375 or something..i guess i shot him a offer he couldnt refuse
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

A lot of times they will do that to weed out the people who aren't serious. If he would have listed it for $250 obo he probably would have gotten offers of $100.

(02-22-2012, 03:11 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: A lot of times they will do that to weed out the people who aren't serious. If he would have listed it for $250 obo he probably would have gotten offers of $100.
Yea this is true..im not a fan of low ballers
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Yea, usually the boo is always super high just so the seller can get offers in "his" actual price range. Smart economics I guess.

(02-22-2012, 03:04 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Thanks! Im glad a made a good decision..the seller had a crazy high buy it now price of like 375 or something..i guess i shot him a offer he couldnt refuse

The key is to put your buy it now at a high-but-not-totally-unreasonable price so people at least give legit first offers.

My Magic/West/Worthy triple auto 1/3 I put a BIN of $400 on it, got a decent offer. We haggled back and forth and I got $275 out of it.

More importantly, however, that MJ patch is NASTY. I agree it's a shame the Magic patch isn't as nice, but that's still a beauty!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]