`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
So. If you block someone.

So. If you block someone.
I know they can't see your posts. But can you see the ones they make ?

Frankly I don't care. But I just wanna know if I can see if this person talks trash I wanna be able to see what someone with no guts has to say behind my back.

Swear at me. Then block me. I WILL be reporting that message to WHO EVER I have to.

So what I said I thought you was taking advantage of a player collector. THAT is not reason to block someone. I did not swear at you......

Yes. I know they will not be able to see this. I just need to VENT !!!!!!!!

RE: So. If you block someone.
Maybe they blocked you because your always so confrontational and condescending? Just sayin...........
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(02-21-2012, 10:14 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Maybe they blocked you because your always so confrontational and condescending? Just sayin...........
Actually no. Always huh. Read my posts much. Obviously not.

But thanks for being another country heard from. Good to know SOME don't let things die.

*thumbs up*

(02-21-2012, 10:14 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Maybe they blocked you because your always so confrontational and condescending? Just sayin...........
weird
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Now lets get everyone to say something stupid and NOT answer the question.

You kidding anyone who gets blocked by someone else talks smack. Its bound to happen. Best thing is to just forget about it. As for your question I have blocked a few folks on other sites and I can't read their posts and they can't read mine. Don't know if its like that here. As for your comments to others well that says alot. People have the ability to say what they want. Does it make it right no. But that doesn't mean they are stupid either. ALso if you don't care why make the post?
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

just curious what you mean by the part, "take advantage of a player collector?" Just to help us out here in the trade community.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

here just like any site, you can un-ignore and read their posts and re-ignore them
(02-21-2012, 10:27 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: You kidding anyone who gets blocked by someone else talks smack. Its bound to happen. Best thing is to just forget about it. As for your question I have blocked a few folks on other sites and I can't read their posts and they can't read mine. Don't know if its like that here. As for your comments to others well that says alot. People have the ability to say what they want. Does it make it right no. But that doesn't mean they are stupid either. ALso if you don't care why make the post?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(02-21-2012, 10:27 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: You kidding anyone who gets blocked by someone else talks smack. Its bound to happen. Best thing is to just forget about it. As for your question I have blocked a few folks on other sites and I can't read their posts and they can't read mine. Don't know if its like that here.
Well thanks for at least answering the question.

And if you are gonna talk "smack" only after you block someone then that shows what kind of man you or in that case are not.

You got some thing to say to me say it to my face not behind my back ( Not talking about you ) be a man about it.

I put someone on block once just to try it and see what happened. Essentially, I could still see that they posted, but the actual text part of the post was not visible to me. There was a line or something with the blocked persons screen name and I can't recall if it said anything else (such as "Joe Hero just posted") or if it was just the name. I took them off afterwards, just wanted to see what it did.

I would imagine you would be able to see what they wrote if someone else quoted them in their post but that's just a guess.