`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting 1998 Flair Cal Ripken 4 Card Promo

Interesting 1998 Flair Cal Ripken 4 Card Promo
So I found this as the card store and I picked it up just because and wanted some input on what people think on the 4 card promo. I am probably going to do some research and possibly sell it. But right now I will hold on to it.

[Image: scan0059-2.jpg]

[Image: scan0060-2.jpg]
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: Interesting 1998 Flair Cal Ripken 4 Card Promo
I'd be interested since I love the O's.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

If my memory serves me right, it was either the Sports Cards magazine or the Tuff Stuff magazine that use to put 4 card promotional issue sample cards in each of their magazines in the 1990s and early 2000's when I use to buy the magazine. Thousands of that Ripken promotional card exist but a lot of people might be willing to pay a premium for that promo card sheet since they might not know where the card actually came from and how plentiful they actually are. I have all of my old Sports Cards magazines, Tuff Stuff magazine and Becketts in boxes in my basement, I am going to have to dig through all of those boxes to post pictures of the magazines with the 4 card promotional inserts.
I collect anything Greg Maddux

[Image: Xl9IReFB.jpg]

I have the Arod from 97...
[Image: 97fspsar01.jpg]

Also have the single Ripken from 98...
[Image: 98ffsscrjpr01.jpg]

No super value to them. Not easy to find but not really rare either. Nice odd ball item for the player collector. Or the Promo collector like me.

I think you would like this one...
[Image: 92frdppsdj01.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

The four card Ripken was what was sent to the dealers that were direct with Fleer with the order form for the product. I worked for a family run store and actually have that one as well.
Looking for Ozzie Guillen, Gordon Beckham, Frank Thomas, Travis Snider, John Starks, White Sox and anything else that catches my eye!